來源: 863211 2023-01-11 10:50:41 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (10227 bytes)

Hi Teacher 8, My I-130 peition for my brother was approved in July 2021. I just recently moved to a new house. How can I update my address for the case? Thanks so much.

-I cited the following from this link: How to Report a Change of Address to USCIS - U.S. Immigration (boundless.com)

U.S. Citizens

There are 3 ways for U.S. citizens to let USCIS know about a change of address:

1. Online, through the USCIS Change of Address page
    The simplest way to change the address on file with USCIS is to use the online Change of Address form available at https://www.uscis.gov/addresschange. It takes about 5 minutes to complete, and you can request immediate email confirmation. You should receive mail confirmation of your address change within about 15 days.
  2. By PhoneU.S. citizens can let USCIS know about a change in address by calling them at 1-800-375-5283. (Non-citizens are still required to file form AR-11 or an online notification, even if they’ve told USCIS by phone about an address change.)
    1. By Mail
      You can register a change in address by submitting Form I-865 (“Sponsor’s Notice of Change of Address”) to report any address changes. Each sponsor is required to submit this form even if they live at the same address.

Information You’ll Need to Change Your Address

Before filling out your change of address form, be sure to have the following information handy:

• Your new address
  • Your old address
  • If you are a green card holder, your green card receipt number. (This can be found on the notice USCIS sent you after receiving your original application.) If you are a sponsor, the name and other biographical information of the petitioner
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”