來源: 863211 2018-10-24 12:50:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3049 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2018-10-24 16:02:37 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

我們的情況有點複雜,先謝過8老師閱讀:我們的EAD/AP卡2019年四月份過期,目前還沒有麵試通知。PD日期是2017年6月1日。因錯過一天,I-485去年十月底filed的。從目前情況看,EB1的final action 日期是2016年6月1日。我們估計明年四月過期都無法等到麵試了。律師建議我們盡塊遞交延期。查網上信息似乎顯示,EAD/AP卡延期是免費的。 是對的嗎?
-Yes, it is free.

但律師這邊是每人750刀。一家人就是2000多刀了。-DIY!

我們想自己file, 又怕得罪律師。
-Not al all! It is your personal business, not anyone else.

想請問一下8老師。這種情況自己file拒的可能性大不大?
-Nearly 0% of denial.

律師遞是不是就有更多把握?
-irrelevant.

我們的主申請人可以由employer付律師費。但如果一家人不一起遞交延期是否不好?
-You have the I-485 receipt, don't you? If you don't have the I-485 receipt notice, ask the lawyer to give it to you, and this is your right.  It is very simple to file EAD/AP extension application. Just file I-131 for AP renewal and file I-765 for EAD renewal, and provide the copy of I-485 receipt notice and the copy of the old EAD for each I-765 application (this is the only support document you need to provide). You of course don't need the lawyer's service.

By the way, you only can file AP/EAD renewal application in advance up to 120 days before the old AP/EAD expires.

另外因為等待AP卡過程中,主申請人出國了,所以AP combo卡被拒掉了。這次仍準備申請AP卡。所以這次是否是重新遞交AP卡申請?
-Yes.

還是申請延期EAD卡,在此基礎上申請AP combo卡?其他家庭成員沒有出國,所以他們有APcombo卡,隻需要申請延期就行。
-AP and EAD applications (renewal or first time application) are two separate cases. But if you file I-131 and I-765 at the same time (e.g. send them in one package), then USCIS will issue you one AP/EAD Combo card which has two functions-travel & employment. If you send I-131 and I-765 separately, USCIS will issue you AP and EAD separately when they are approved. I hope I have addressed this issue clearly to you here.

非常感謝8老師辛勤無私的幫助!

所有跟帖: 

這兩天忙沒上線,剛看到您的回複。 太太感謝了!感動得不行,感謝感謝!期望以後有機會當麵感謝! -無為無所為- 給 無為無所為 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/27/2018 postreply 09:43:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”