中英雙語?:傅平自傳 (1)家庭背景

來源: 美國1號 2024-02-06 14:50:09 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (16291 bytes)

我叫傅平,生於1964年6月18日,出生在中國常州一個普通的幹部家庭。我的父親傅春煊,生於1929年,於2005年去世。他曾是北港中學的生物老師。母親柏小琴,生於1932年,於2001年去世。她在生前是常州新閘中小學的一位老師。我有三個妹妹。

大妹傅和平,又名傅麗,生於1967年。她曾在武進化肥廠工作,現已退休。二妹傅紅於1989年從蘇州蠶桑專科學校(現並入蘇州大學)水產養殖專業畢業,被分配到常州新閘鄉水產公司工作,現在是常州市鍾樓區政府的一名公務員。她曾擔任過區婦聯、檔案局、紅十字會和衛健委的副職,目前在單位擔任科級職務,再過兩年就可以退休了。三妹傅逸萍,英語專業畢業後曾當了一年老師,後來到我在無錫的表哥的公司工作了一段時間。再後來又回到常州,創辦了一個小型貿易公司,目前在印度尼西亞從事商貿工作。

我的爺爺傅福春,出生日期不詳,被蘇北的王姓大戶家族收養,也就是我的繼曾祖父。王曾祖父曾在國民革命軍第19路軍蔡廷鍇處擔任中級軍官,因此我的祖父也在19路軍領取過餉金。1949年前,他一直在國民黨軍中服役,但1949年後便失蹤。有傳說說他去了台灣,也有傳說說他在上海死亡,但我父親在1949年隨中共20軍進駐上海,並沒有見到我祖父的屍首。我的奶奶王玉珍,生於1898年,在上海當傭人謀生。在抗戰前夕,她隨王姓曾祖父(當時已經七十多歲)帶著我父親回到了常州老家,也就是位於常州西郊的新閘鎮下塘傅家塘,因為那裏有祖上留下的一間老屋。傅家曾祖父有四個兒子,1930年代建有四開間二層木樓一棟,一個兒子一間。另外有個前屋做廚房和柴房,樓房和前屋當中一個小院子。49年後因為我父親被中共派回家鄉搞土改,奶奶還擔任過村婦聯主任,她於1983年去世。

在我父親這邊,我有一位姑姑於2020年去世,享年90歲。另外一位叔叔名字不詳,於1949年17歲時在上海車禍身亡。在我母親那邊,有兄妹7人。外婆外公一共生了12個孩子,存活了7個,其中兩個是男孩,五個是女孩。七個兄妹中,有七人相繼去世,現在隻有最小的姨媽還健在。我母親熱愛學習,在1950年,18歲時加入了識字讀書的活動。後來上了小學、中學,畢業於常州市第十中學。接著被學校保送到常州師範中專部學習,中專畢業後一直在武進北港鄉新閘中小學工作。值得一提的是,常州新閘鄉也有一個新閘小學,兩校相距幾公裏,現在已經合並為一所學校。

我母親通過學校的同事呂老師認識了我父親。呂老師是幼兒園的老師,她的丈夫是傅家塘的人。呂老師住在我家對門,她介紹了我媽媽和我父親認識。我父親在1958年從江蘇農學院本科畢業後,被分配到江蘇高淳縣(靠近南京)農業局工作。由於我奶奶住在傅家塘,所以我父親會回來探望。我爸媽在1963年結婚,當時我父親已經35歲,母親31歲。次年1964年我出生了,因此我的父母算是大齡父母。當時我爸媽都是國家幹部,一個是大學生,一個是中專生,再加上我奶奶,一家四口有三個城鎮戶口,一個農村戶口,因此當時的經濟條件還算過得去。後來陸陸續續又添了三個妹妹,再加上我父親因病退休在家,他每個月隻有45.5元的工資(當時是國家23級工資,屬於三類地區),母親是小學老師每月隻有34.5元(屬於25級工資),因此經濟壓力比較大。

我的童年是在常州武進北港鄉蔣家大隊的傅家村度過的。童年的回憶基本上就是整天在外麵瞎玩。我爸在集市上買了幾隻兔子放在家裏養,他讓我帶著兩個妹妹去給它們割草。那時候小妹妹還沒出生,小妹妹是在1971年才出生的。有時候我一個人在田埂邊割草,一邊在水田裏抓魚抓青蛙玩。當時水田的水是從運河裏抽上來的,沒撒農藥前,稻田裏小魚特別多,還有很多泥鰍和青蛙等。我一般玩到太陽落山,然後匆匆忙忙割一點草回家。最值得回憶的是,當春天油菜花開了,我會鑽到油菜地裏割草,感覺到了另一個神秘的世界。當時的天氣特別好,我會看著白雲發呆,因為我奶奶告訴我神仙都住在雲裏。在60年代後期和70年代初,中國農村實行人民公社製度,土地是公有的。我家隻有奶奶是農村戶口,所以隻有一小塊自留地。我媽把那塊自留地看得很重,因為全家的蔬菜供應都靠那塊地,我媽每天下班後都帶我去勞動,我一般是幫我媽媽一起擔水澆菜。

我爸年輕時曾患過肺結核,頸部還有腫瘤,不能太過勞累。盡管是農學院畢業,但我從未見他親自在自留地裏種過糧食或蔬菜,地裏的活都是由我媽媽和奶奶包攬了,我爸有時也會來幫忙澆水。我爸從高淳縣調到武進縣後,就在北港公社擔任農技員,仍然是國家幹部編製,相當於現在的公務員。公社裏哪裏需要育種了,或者農忙了,都是找他,他一早騎個自行車出去,很晚才回來,我奶奶總是在村口眺望等我爸回家。我媽每年春天還要養一群雞,二三十隻左右,等公雞長大了會鳴叫了就殺了給我們補身體,母雞則養大了生蛋。養雞的事我爸很上心,讓我們把割的青草曬幹了,然後去農機站磨成糠,作為雞和兔子冬天的飼料。他還會把吃剩的骨頭敲碎了喂雞,所以我們家的養的雞特別會生蛋。我媽會賣一部分雞蛋,為家裏提供額外的收入。賣雞蛋掙來的錢用於購買日常用品,我父母對開支非常謹慎。

然而,我父親的健康狀況逐漸惡化。他之前曾患過肺結核,頸部腫瘤讓他痛苦不堪。最終,由於健康原因,他不得不在家長期休息。隨著我父親的病休和三個妹妹的加入,我們家麵臨著財政困境。我媽作為一名老師,為了養家糊口仍然堅持工作。盡管麵臨著困境,但我父母決心為我們提供教育。他們非常重視教育,認為這是通向更好未來的關鍵。

我的童年回憶充滿了家庭的溫馨、農村生活的簡單喜悅以及父母的愛和犧牲。家庭所麵臨的挑戰隻是加強了我們的聯係,那些早年培養的價值觀仍然影響著我們今天的人生。

My name is Fu Ping, born on June 18, 1964, in an ordinary cadre family in Changzhou, China. My father, Fu Chunxuan, was born in 1929 and died in 2005. He was a biology teacher at Northport Middle School. His mother, Bai Xiaoqin, was born in 1932 and died in 2001. She was a teacher at Xinzha Primary and Secondary School in Changzhou during her lifetime. I have three sisters.

The eldest sister Fu Heping, also known as Fu Li, was born in 1967. She once worked at Wuhan Fertilizer Plant and is now retired. The second sister, Fu Hong, graduated from Suzhou Sericulture College (now merged into Soochow University) with a major in aquaculture in 1989. She was assigned to work at Changzhou Xinzha Township Aquatic Products Company and is now a civil servant in the Zhonglou District Government of Changzhou City. She has served as deputy to the District Women's Federation, Archives Bureau, Red Cross Society and Health Commission. She currently holds a section-level position in her unit and will retire in two years. The third sister, Fu Yiping, worked as a teacher for a year after graduating with an English major, and then worked for a while in my cousin's company in Wuxi. Later, he returned to Changzhou and founded a small trading company. He is currently engaged in business in Indonesia.

My grandfather Fu Fuchun, whose date of birth is unknown, was adopted by a wealthy family surnamed Wang in northern Jiangsu, and he is also my step-great-grandfather. Great-grandfather Wang once served as a mid-level officer in the Cai Tingkai Department of the 19th Route Army of the National Revolutionary Army, so my grandfather also received pay from the 19th Route Army. He served in the Kuomintang army before 1949, but disappeared after 1949. There are legends that he went to Taiwan, and there are also legends that he died in Shanghai. However, my father entered Shanghai with the 20th Army of the Communist Party of China in 1949 and did not see my grandfather's body. My grandmother, Wang Yuzhen, was born in 1898 and made a living as a servant in Shanghai. On the eve of the Anti-Japanese War, she and her great-grandfather surnamed Wang (who was already over 70 years old at the time) took my father back to her hometown in Changzhou, which was Fujiatang, Xiatang, Xinzha Town, in the western suburbs of Changzhou, because there was an old house left by her ancestors. Room. The great-grandfather of the Fu family had four sons. In the 1930s, a four-bay, two-story wooden building was built, with one room for each son. There is also a front room for kitchen and woodshed, and a small yard between the building and the front room. 49 years later, because my father was sent back to his hometown by the CCP to carry out land reform, my grandma also served as the director of the village women's federation. She died in 1983.

On my father's side, I had an aunt who passed away in 2020 at the age of 90. Another uncle, whose name is unknown, died in a car accident in Shanghai in 1949 when he was 17 years old. On my mother's side, there are 7 brothers and sisters. Grandma and grandpa gave birth to a total of 12 children, 7 of whom survived, two of whom were boys and five of whom were girls. Seven of the seven brothers and sisters have died one after another, and now only the youngest aunt is still alive. My mother loved learning and joined literacy and reading activities in 1950 when she was 18 years old. Later, he went to elementary school and middle school, and graduated from Changzhou No. 10 Middle School. Then he was recommended by the school to study at the technical secondary school of Changzhou Normal University. After graduating from the technical secondary school, he has been working in Xinzha Primary and Secondary School, Beigang Township, Wujin. It is worth mentioning that there is also a Xinzha Primary School in Xinzha Township, Changzhou. The two schools are a few kilometers apart and have now been merged into one school.

My mother met my father through teacher Lu, a colleague at school. Teacher Lu is a kindergarten teacher, and her husband is from Fujiatang. Teacher Lu lives across from my house, and she introduced my mother and my father to each other. After my father graduated from Jiangsu Agricultural College in 1958, he was assigned to work in the Agricultural Bureau of Gaochun County, Jiangsu Province (near Nanjing). Since my grandma lives in Fujiatang, my father will come back to visit. My parents got married in 1963, when my father was 35 years old and my mother was 31 years old. I was born the following year in 1964, so my parents were considered older parents. At that time, my parents were both state cadres. One was a college student and the other was a technical secondary school student. Together with my grandmother, our family of four had three urban registered residences and one rural registered permanent residence. Therefore, the economic conditions at that time were quite decent. Later, three more sisters were added one after another. In addition, my father retired at home due to illness. He only had a salary of 45.5 yuan per month (at that time, it was the national salary level 23 and belonged to a Category III area). My mother was a primary school teacher. It’s only 34.5 yuan (a 25-level salary), so the financial pressure is relatively high.

My childhood was spent in Fujia Village, Jiangjia Brigade, Wujin Beigang Township, Changzhou. My childhood memories are basically just playing around outside all day long. My father bought some rabbits at the market and raised them at home. He asked me to take my two sisters to mow their grass. The little sister was not born at that time. The little sister was only born in 1971. Sometimes I mow grass alone on the edge of the field, while catching fish and frogs in the paddy field. At that time, the water in the paddy fields was pumped from canals. Before pesticides were sprayed, there were many small fish in the rice fields, including many loaches and frogs. I usually play until the sun goes down, then mow some grass and go home in a hurry. The most memorable thing is that when the rapeseed flowers bloomed in the spring, I would get into the rapeseed field to cut grass and feel another mysterious world. The weather was very good at that time, and I would stare at the white clouds in a daze, because my grandma told me that the gods lived in the clouds. In the late 1960s and early 1970s, China's rural areas implemented the people's commune system, and land was publicly owned. In my family, only my grandma has a rural registered permanent residence, so we only have a small piece of private land. My mother values ??that piece of private land very seriously, because the whole family’s vegetable supply depends on that piece of land. My mother takes me to work every day after get off work. I usually help my mother carry water to water the vegetables.

My dad suffered from tuberculosis when he was young and had a tumor on his neck, so he couldn’t work too hard. Although he graduated from an agricultural college, I have never seen him personally grow food or vegetables in his own plot. My mother and grandmother did all the work in the field, and my father sometimes came to help with watering. After my father was transferred from Gaochun County to Wujin County, he worked as an agricultural technician in Beigang Commune. He was still part of the national cadre establishment, equivalent to today's civil servants. Whenever there was a need for breeding in the commune, or when the farming was busy, we would always look for him. He would go out on his bicycle early in the morning and come back very late. My grandma would always look out at the entrance of the village and wait for my dad to come home. My mother also raises a group of chickens every spring, about twenty or thirty. When the roosters grow up and crow, they are killed to replenish our health, and the hens are raised to lay eggs. My dad was very interested in raising chickens. He asked us to dry the cut grass and then go to the agricultural machinery station to grind it into chaff as winter feed for chickens and rabbits. He would also break up the leftover bones and feed them to the chickens, so our chickens are particularly good at laying eggs. My mom would sell some of the eggs to provide extra income for the family. The money earned from selling eggs was used to buy daily necessities, and my parents were very cautious about spending.

However, my father's health gradually deteriorated. He had previously suffered from tuberculosis and a tumor in his neck was causing him excruciating pain. Eventually, due to health reasons, he had to rest at home for a long time. With my father on medical leave and three younger sisters joining the family, our family faced financial difficulties. As a teacher, my mother still works to support our family. Despite the odds, my parents were determined to provide us with an education. They attach great importance to education as the key to a better future.

My childhood memories are filled with the warmth of family, the simple joys of rural life, and the love and sacrifice of my parents. The challenges our family faced only strengthened our bonds, and the values developed early in life still influence our lives today.
?

更多我的博客文章>>>
    請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”