父親節 – 被老公的文字感動

來源: 何必在意 2023-06-20 13:10:02 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6160 bytes)

我的公公已經去世好多年,但是每年的父親節老公總是會在臉書上傾述一下他對他父親的思念。我的老爸也過世幾年了,我和老爸之間雖然沒有老公和他父親之間那麽跌宕起伏的關係,但是從老公的文字裏我也能看到部分我和老爸之間感情的寫照。我也時常思念在天國的老爸,想象如果他還在人世的話,現在會怎樣。但是無論我們之前有多少分歧,我和老公的三觀以及人品的形成都離不開我們老爸們的以身作則,諄諄誘導,潛移默化,和他們對我們無私的愛!你們永遠在我們的心中,感謝你們讓我們成為現在的我們!

以下是我把老公原文稍作修飾後的翻譯版本:

小時候,爸爸是我心目中的英雄。沒有他不會做的,也沒有他不知道的,所有的問題他都能解決。那時的我總是感到驚訝和不斷受到啟發。

當我漸漸長大,我的爸爸成為了我的老師。他耐心地花大量時間陪伴我,分享他豐富的知識,並解釋如何將我的問題分解成能設法管理並解決的一塊塊碎片。我時常被他的教導感到豁然開朗,也越發覺得自己富有創造力。

當我成為一個少年,我的爸爸卻成為了我的限製者。那時的我向往自由和自主權。然而,他卻製定了我(作為一個還未涉世卻急於冒險的小家夥)能做和不能做的規定。他怎麽就不相信我能解決自己的問題呢?我時時感到沮喪和被製約的痛苦。

作為一個十幾歲的少年,我的爸爸變成我的打壓者。每當我越過他製定的界限時(而我總是越過界限!),他對我施加嚴厲的懲罰。爭吵和爭論是我們的家常便飯,以至於我們差不多要被對方逼瘋了。這是我們在一起人生中的最黑暗和困難的時期。我感到他想過分控製我而所做的一切努力是我所有問題的根源。我感到不安和憤慨,使我更有動力去爭取自由。

高中畢業後,我的爸爸成為了我的啦啦隊長。他鼓勵我相信自己,上大學,追求夢想,自己獨立生活。我一直向往自由,而現在我的問題也隨著自由都屬於自己了。

大學畢業後,我的爸爸為我感到驕傲。在我們連續衝突多年之後,雖然他表達得比較含蓄,但他會確保我感受到。有趣的是自從我搬出家門後,我們竟然重新學會了再次交流,他的話語不再感覺像命令或要求,而是他發自真心的建議。

隨著時間的推移以及我們之間關係的進展,我的爸爸成為了我能夠互相討論生活的人,一個不會評判對方的知己,一個接受我的不足,並且總是提供一個讓我傾訴任何想法的安全港灣。

在後來的歲月裏,我們成為了真正的朋友,不管我們分享的故事是悲傷還是喜悅...笑聲總是蕩漾在我們之間。

我每天都想念我的爸爸,特別是在父親節。幸運的是,他仍然存在於我的內心、思想和我自己的品格中。他永遠在這裏,每當我需要他的睿智時,我隻需要在心中問問自己他會如何回答。

以下是老公的原文:

When I was little-little my dad was my hero.  He could do everything, he knew everything, he could solve all problems.  I was amazed and inspired.

As a grew a bit, my dad was my teacher.  He patiently spent time with me, sharing his vast wealth of knowledge, and explaining how to break down my problems into manageable pieces.  I was enlightened and felt creative.

Later as a pre-teen, my dad became my restrictor.  I wanted freedom and autonomy.  He laid down the laws of what I (as a budding adventurer) could and couldn’t do.  How could he not believe that I could figure out how to solve my problems?  I was frustrated and felt confined.

As a teenager, my dad was my oppressor.  He came down hard on me whenever I crossed the line (and I always crossed the line!).  We fought, argued, and drove each other crazy.  These were our most difficult times together.  I felt his overbearing attempts to control me were the source of all my problems.  I was restless and motivated to get my freedom.

After high school, my dad was my cheerleader.  He encouraged me to believe in myself, go to college, pursue my dreams, and move out on my own.  I wanted freedom, and now my problems were all my own.

After I graduated from university, my dad was proud.  Even though he was subtle at expressing it so soon after our feudal years, he made sure I knew.  Once I moved out of the house, we learned to talk again, and his comments no longer felt like commands/demands but heartfelt advice.

As we progressed, my dad became the person I could discuss life with, a confidant who didn't pass judgment, someone who accepted my shortcomings and would always offer a safe place to run ideas by.

In the later years, we became true friends, sharing stories, sorrows, joys, and laughter…there was always laughter.

I miss my dad every day, but especially on Father's Day.  Luckily, he's still in my heart, my thoughts, and the character of who I am.  He’s always here, and whenever I need his sage wisdom, all I need to do is ask.

以上是老公原創,請勿轉載!

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

寫的真好! -7妙記憶- 給 7妙記憶 發送悄悄話 7妙記憶 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2023 postreply 13:17:48

一個好父親對男孩子太重要了!對女孩更不用說。。。 -pacsqc- 給 pacsqc 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2023 postreply 13:36:05

很真實的父子關係 -每逢佳節胖三斤- 給 每逢佳節胖三斤 發送悄悄話 每逢佳節胖三斤 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2023 postreply 13:36:34

很感人,總結得也很好 -nydct- 給 nydct 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2023 postreply 13:53:51

真實感人的父子情。 -陳默- 給 陳默 發送悄悄話 陳默 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2023 postreply 13:56:44

讚! -青柏- 給 青柏 發送悄悄話 青柏 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2023 postreply 13:58:52

寫得真好,感動。 -無言無語無聲- 給 無言無語無聲 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2023 postreply 15:15:35

這種關係與華人家庭不太一樣,感覺特別真實,讓人感動 -akuan- 給 akuan 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2023 postreply 16:48:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”