今天看到這個Quora帖子,沒想到阿三還挺稱讚中國的。

來源: 大西洋海底 2018-07-21 11:06:16 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (26991 bytes)

From Your Digest

Ranjeeth Kumar
Ranjeeth Kumar, Product Manager

I have been living in China for the past 1 year.

Note : I am from India, a country which sees China has a competitor and most folks (including me in the past) make jingoistic claims on how India is more democratic and will lead the way in 21st century .So here are my views..

I don't care much about what system China politics adopts and what are their views. In ground level , I see my wife feels far more safer and equal in China than US or India. I and my wife feels that my kid is very safe and gets exposure to many skills and sports here than US or India. Moreover ,I am respected for what I am , and have never faced any slurs or dominant attitude in my work place which was very frequent in US. On the other hand , I face issues in North India discreetly , being called as Madrassi and why I don't speak Hindi fluently . I am living in A class infrastructure far better than any cities i visited in US or India. I enjoy the convenience of getting everything online and I never have to bribe anyone.

To sum up,.I feel far more comfortable in China than my home country and also the super power country US. And I am grateful to the ppl of China and the political system which enabled a conducive environment. So hence personally I do think its leaders should be benevolent as well.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”