【新世紀提琴】David Garrett - Garrett vs. Paganini (2013)

來源: Xiaokanshijie 2014-01-26 08:01:08 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (0 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Xiaokanshijie ] 在 2014-01-26 21:16:05 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

【音樂介紹】Inspired by his first movie-project ‘The Devil’s Violinist”, David releases his next album ‘David Garrett vs. Paganini” on 25th October 2013 in Germany/Austria and Switzerland.

In 2012, a life-long dream of David Garrett met: In the movie The Devil Geiger ( Director: Bernard Rose) he plays the main role. The film depicts the life of shrouded by numerous scandals and dark secrets master violinist at the height of his art. David Garrett has not only influenced the film project and significantly contributed to the screenplay, but also wrote the orchestral arrangements of Paganini pieces that can be heard in The devil violinist. The CD does not want David Garrett, however, be understood as a film music: "I have consciously decided against me, just to make a soundtrack. First and foremost I am a violinist, accordingly, it was important to me that my instrument and its playing techniques are at the forefront."

The actual concept behind Garrett vs . Paganini said the star violinist follows: " Paganini is at the center of the album, even in purely quantitative terms. Most of the pieces are to be heard by himself and they are the real heart of the CD to the other compositions and arrangements are grouped around. It is either composers who have influenced Paganini himself such as Tartini, Vivaldi and Bach, or to later artists such as Liszt and Chopin, which without art and pioneering work that Paganini has done especially with regard to the virtuosity of the solo instrument, would not be possible." In this sense, David Garrett knows his idol as a central source of inspiration for all musicians who have come after him. Even famous composers such as Robert Schumann and Johannes Brahms - the latter under the opus number 35 published his Variations on a Theme of Paganini, the most difficult piano works of the 19th Century include - refer explicitly to the charismatic violinist and composer.

With the release of the CD vs. Garrett. Paganini in the autumn of this year suggests the violinist another exciting chapter of his extraordinary career, which leaves the various composers and works in an exciting dialogue about the eras come together - with Niccolò Paganini as a "central star".

The album also appears as a deluxe edition with a bonus CD that parts of the film music ( Score) contains.

(笑看世界製貼 01/25/2014)

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

沙發欣賞古典跨界小提琴奇才David Garrett精彩演繹,笑笑酷帖! -片片紅葉- 給 片片紅葉 發送悄悄話 片片紅葉 的博客首頁 (327 bytes) () 01/26/2014 postreply 17:30:02

沙發欣賞古典跨界小提琴奇才David Garrett精彩演繹,笑笑酷帖! -片片紅葉- 給 片片紅葉 發送悄悄話 片片紅葉 的博客首頁 (321 bytes) () 01/26/2014 postreply 17:33:15

David Garrett又出新專輯了,旋轉的提琴手先是Garrett後麵都是Paganini。 -Xiaokanshijie- 給 Xiaokanshijie 發送悄悄話 Xiaokanshijie 的博客首頁 (180 bytes) () 01/26/2014 postreply 21:15:42

好帖!更喜歡後麵一些稍微柔和的配器效果! -雲翔- 給 雲翔 發送悄悄話 (42 bytes) () 01/26/2014 postreply 21:59:16

配器幹擾太多,讓古典音樂走樣了, 當然聽眾覆蓋麵會大很多,唱片好賣很多 -音樂咖啡- 給 音樂咖啡 發送悄悄話 音樂咖啡 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2014 postreply 02:03:48

從琴技看,他的確是提琴天才,這或許是他追求的風格. -雲翔- 給 雲翔 發送悄悄話 (124 bytes) () 01/27/2014 postreply 07:06:50

從琴技看,他的確是提琴天才,這或許是他追求的風格. -雲翔- 給 雲翔 發送悄悄話 (212 bytes) () 01/27/2014 postreply 07:08:00

聽了搖滾古典後才知道純古典音樂的美, 搖滾古典畫麵感差很多, 謝謝 -法國薰衣草- 給 法國薰衣草 發送悄悄話 法國薰衣草 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/30/2014 postreply 02:55:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”