當親愛的人撒手而去,那種感受正是這首歌所表達的 - Over you

來源: derKerl 2012-11-19 21:39:50 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4047 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ derKerl ] 在 2012-11-20 17:50:56 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

這首歌寫於2011,排行一下飄升。2012 CMA Award 贏得 song of the year. 今晚 The Voice USA, top 10 選手,Blake 的學員演唱了這首歌, Blake 自己情不自禁, 因為這首歌是寫給他哥哥, 他14歲時他哥哥死於車禍,他後來立誌做鄉村歌手,他父親要他為他的哥哥唱,其父親也在前不久離世。 這是他的學員Cassadee Pope今晚演唱實況:

這是Blake 的太太 Miranda Lambert的版本:

聽友熱評: I lost my father exactly three months from tomorroww, 11/20/12. I lost him the beginning of my eighth grade year, and I love singing. I watched the voice tonight 11/ 19/12 and I heard Cassadee Pope to an amazing performance of this song. I heard this song for the first night tonight, and I realized the lyrics and the EXACT words that describe how I'm feeling. The night he died, I told him in my thoughts: How dare you? I miss you.

-- this song makes me cry making me remind me of my brother who died in december miss him soo much it will be 3 years on december 7th LOVE AND MISS YOU!!

-- My Grandmothers passed away on November 29, 2006 and November 13, 2011. When I miss them the most, I listen to this song. I cry every time I hear it. My fiance tries changing the station when this song comes on but I make him leave it. I love this song and it shows I will never ever get over losing both my grandmothers. :( I love you Grandma Genie and Grandma Dot. I will never forget you. You will always be in my heart. I miss you guys like crazy. I hope one day we will see each other again. :(

-- Its really hard ot get over that special someone that was in your life. Whether it be ur boyfriend, relative, pet, bestfriend. All I have to say is that it will get better. I broke up with my boyfriend 9 months ago and it still hurts a lot at times but I am way better than when we first broke up! Now I have the most amazing boyfriend who is helping me get over him. He has been there since the beginning and I love him so much! So I promise you it will get better

-- I'll never get over losing my mommy! 16 years today since she took her last breath

-- I lost my dad on Dec. 23rd 2001. He was 46 years old and passed away from complications from osteoporosis. He actually died on the night of his and mom's 29th wedding anniversary. I still am angry that he left me so early even though it wasn't his fault. I'll never get over his passing and this song really hits home for me. If you are lucky enough to still have yours in your life be sure and let them know what they mean too you everyday. My last words to him were I love you.

-- This song also reminds me of my dad who passed away in Dec 2001. It's true, you never really get over it.

-- This song reminds me of my Grandpa I miss him so much I really wish he was here I never got to say goodbye, I wanted to say goodbye to Poppy but I guess I can never say that, I miss you Poppy 1933-2010

-- 14 years and I am still not over you. I never will be. Rest in peace, my angel.

-- this song has so much meaning, i break down in tears when i hear it, it makes me remember all the people i have lost and brings back so many memories

-- this reminds me of my dad, who passed away this year in febuary. :( oh, the very beginning: mid febuary, the presents, the christmas tree... i just can't help but break into tears when i hear this song. i was a daddy's girl all my life, and then he died of agent orange exposure. not a day goes by i don't wish he was here right now. just the other day i heard this song on the radio in class, and i had to go to the office to calm down because i just started crying so much. :'( i miss you daddy.

所有跟帖: 

昨天看介紹也聽了這首歌,傷感的好歌一首。 -小得- 給 小得 發送悄悄話 小得 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2012 postreply 12:26:55

今晚結果出來了,Cassadee Pope safe -derKerl- 給 derKerl 發送悄悄話 derKerl 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2012 postreply 17:26:56

回複:當親愛的人撒手而去,那種感受正是這首歌所表達的 - Over you -yy888- 給 yy888 發送悄悄話 yy888 的博客首頁 (159 bytes) () 11/20/2012 postreply 20:33:25

謝謝,--- 12月, 禮品, 聖誕樹 ... -derKerl- 給 derKerl 發送悄悄話 derKerl 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2012 postreply 21:23:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”