Bon Jovi經典英文搖滾Livin' On A Prayer 活在祈禱中

來源: 軍艦鳥 2010-09-15 23:31:52 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2402 bytes)

歌詞

LIVIN ON A PRAYER Once upon a time 很久很久以前 Not so long ago 不那麽久以前 Tommy used to work on the docks 湯米原本在碼頭工作 Union's been on strike 但工會罷工 He's down on his luck...it's tough, so tough 他隻能碰運氣...生活艱苦,如此艱苦 Gina works the diner all day 吉娜整日在餐廳工作 Working for her man, she brings home her pay 為了她的男人而努力,她為愛情賺養家 For love - for love 為了愛情 She says: We've got to hold on to what we've got 她說:我們應該珍惜所擁有的 'Cause it doesn't make a difference If we make it or not 成功與否並不重要 We've got each other and that's a lot 擁有彼此便已足夠 For love - we'll give it a shot 為了愛-我們會奮力一試 We're half way there 我們正在前往成功的途中 Livin' on a prayer 活在祈禱中 Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear 握緊我的手,我們會成功—我發誓 Livin' on a prayer 活在祈禱中 Tommy got his six string in hock 湯米拿了吉它去典當 Now he's holding in what he used 那曾是他的最愛 To make it talk - so tough, it's tough 生活是如此艱苦 Gina dreams of running away 吉娜想要逃離這一切 When she cries in the night 當她在夜晚啜泣 Tommy whispers: Baby it's okay, someday 湯米輕聲說:親愛的沒關係,有一天我們會成功 We've got to hold on to what we've got 我們應該珍惜所擁有的 'Cause it doesn't make a difference If we make it or not 成功與否並不重要 We've got each other and that's a lot 擁有彼此便已足夠 For love - we'll give it a shot 為了愛-我們會奮力一試 We're half way there 我們正在前往成功的途中 Livin' on a prayer 活在祈禱中 Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear 握緊我的手,我們會成功—我發誓 Livin' on a prayer 活在祈禱中 We've got to hold on ready or not 我們一定要撐下去 無論願意與否 You live for the fight when it's all that you've got 既然生來注定就得打拚 We're half way there 我們正在前往成功的途中 Livin' on a prayer 活在祈禱中 Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear 握緊我的手,我們會成功—我發誓 Livin' on a prayer 活在祈禱中

所有跟帖: 

Bon Jovi - Thank You For Loving Me -switchover- 給 switchover 發送悄悄話 switchover 的博客首頁 (463 bytes) () 09/16/2010 postreply 11:04:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”