上帝在哪裏?如何敬畏上帝?

來源: Jiejing2022 2024-05-28 01:43:44 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (11793 bytes)

Where is and how do we Revere the Greatest Creator?

Xuefeng

August 1st 2011

(Translated by Transn and Edited by Kaer)

上帝是宇宙中最神秘、最神聖、最不可思議、至高無上的超自然靈魂。那麽,上帝到底在哪裏?

The Greatest Creator is the most mysterious, most holy, most incredible, and most supreme supernatural entity in existence. But where is the Greatest Creator?

宇宙之大,非人能思維,僅僅地球宇宙就有三千大千世界,一個大千世界包含三千中千世界,一個中千世界包含三千小千世界,而這個地球宇宙僅僅是大宇宙中的一粒塵埃而已。

The universe is big beyond our imagination. Our earth universe alone contains three thousand (3,000) great worlds, each of which contains three thousand (3,000) medium worlds, each of those contain three thousand (3,000) small worlds, and this earth universe is just a speck of dust in a much greater universe.

宇宙中有20個平行世界,有36維空間,在如此浩瀚龐大的宇宙中,上帝居住在什麽地方呢?

This universe has 20-parallel worlds within 36-dimensional space. Where does the Greatest Creator reside in such a vast universe?

上帝的質在36維空間的清涼界,這清涼界就是構成20個平行世界的樞紐點——0點,即數學中由XYZ構成的數軸的0點,這個0點與20個平行世界相連,這個0點恰如人體神經係統的中樞神經係統,是宇宙的指揮中心。

The matter of the Greatest Creator is in the zero world of the 36-dimensional space. And the zero world is the node - the zero point that consists of the 20-parallel worlds, namely the zero point of the geometric XYZ number axis. This zero point connects with the 20-parallel worlds and is the command centre of the universe as our brains and central nervous systems are to our bodies.

宇宙中的一切是上帝意識的體現,上帝的意識就是道,這就像這個地球上除自然外而創造出的一切都是人意識的體現,憲法法律就是人意識的集中體現,可以說人的意識就是憲法法律。
Everything in the universe is a manifestation of the consciousness of the Greatest Creator, which is Tao. It is like everything created on the earth is a manifestation of human consciousness except for the natural material. The constitutional law is the embodiment of the collective consciousness of all people. It can be said that human consciousness is the constitutional law.

道是上帝的靈,萬事萬物萬象都在道中運行,都遵守道的支配,因此,萬事萬物萬象中都有上帝的靈,即“萬物有靈。”
Tao is the spirit of the Greatest Creator and all things run in Tao and are ultimately dominated by it. Therefore, all things are of the spirit of the Greatest Creator. That is, “all things have spirit”. 

如此,我們得出結論,上帝的質在清涼界,上帝的靈在宇宙萬事萬物萬象中。這就如中國國家主席胡錦濤,他人在北京中南海,而他的心在全中國。

Thus, we conclude that the matter of the Greatest Creator is in the zero world but the spirit of the Greatest Creator is in all things, just as Chinese President Hu Jintao’s body is in Zhongnanhai in Beijing, but his reach extends throughout China.

既然上帝的質在清涼界,那麽,我們永遠看不到上帝的真實麵貌,因為人無法到達清涼界。

既然人無法看到真實的上帝的麵貌,那麽,我們如何認識上帝,又如何感受到上帝的存在和知道上帝的意願呢?
這要從我們身邊所看到、所聽到、所嚐到、所聞到、所觸到、所感受到、所體驗到的萬事萬物萬象中去認識和理解。

Since the matter of the Greatest Creator is in the zero world, then we can never see the true face of the Greatest Creator, because we can never reach the zero world. Since we can never see the true face of the Greatest Creator, then how can we feel the presence of and know the will of the Greatest Creator?

We can know and understand it by the things we hear, see, taste, smell, touch, feel, and experience around us. Since the spirit of the Greatest Creator is in all things throughout the universe, then all things contain the will of the Greatest Creator. We can know and experience the Greatest Creator and learn the will of the Greatest Creator through all things in the universe.

這就是說,萬事萬物就是上帝的話語,變化的萬象是上帝在與我們對話。我們從變化的萬象中就知曉上帝要我們做什麽,怎麽做。比如一個健康的人突然發生了頭痛這種現象,這個現象告訴我們發生頭痛是不正常的,要麽是思慮過度了,要麽是血壓升高了,要麽是感冒發燒了,等等,頭痛明確地告訴我們需要改變自己的飲食起居和生活方式了,否則,正常的生理秩序就難以維持。再比如地球上不斷發生旱災洪澇災害瘟疫地震高溫等現象,這就明確地告訴人們,人類的生產和生活方式有問題了,上帝清楚地告訴人類需要改變生活方式了,否則,人類將麵臨更大的災害和災難。這就像某個國家或地區如果經常發生暴亂或饑饉,那麽,暴亂和饑饉現象在告訴大家這個國家或地區的管理方式出問題了,需要改變管理方式,否則會惡性循環直至推翻整個政體。這也很像一個家庭,如果一個家庭中常常發生爭吵,這就證明這個家庭的生存秩序發生了問題,這個家庭該解體了,如果全球範圍內大部分家庭中發生了同樣的現象,這就告訴我們家庭這種人類的生存生活方式存在問題,應該解體了,否則,人們的煩惱和痛苦將沒完沒了直至毀滅自己。

This means that all things are the discourse of the Greatest Creator and all the changes we sense are the monologue of the Greatest Creator within us. From things changing, we can know what the Greatest Creator wants us to do and how we must do it. For instance, a healthy person with a headache is not a normal situation. They are either overstressed by thinking, have high blood pressure or fever, or something similar. The headache would clearly indicate a need to change their daily diet and lifestyle or a normal physiological order would not be maintained. Another example is that when phenomena such as droughts, floods, plagues, earthquakes, and extreme temperatures become frequent occurrences, something is clearly wrong with our production and lifestyle. The Greatest Creator clearly informs us that we need to change our lifestyle or face even greater disasters and catastrophes. It is as if a country or region experiences frequent riots and hunger. That would indicate a problem with the management of the area and that the management mode needs to be changed or it will lead to vicious cycles until the regime is overthrown. It is the same with a family. Frequent quarrels would show that something is wrong with the survival order of the family and it is time to dissolve it. Were this phenomenon to occur in most families around the globe, something would be wrong with the survival mode and lifestyle of the family system and it would need to be broken up or people’s pains and troubles would never end and would lead to self-destruction.

上帝無處不在,我隨時隨地能看見上帝,從氣象的變化中,從盛開的花朵中,從成熟的果實中,從蜜蜂的遷巢中,從孕婦的肚子中,從洞房花燭中,從潺潺的流水中,從貝殼的紋理中,從自己的眼睛中,從時代的變化中。。。。。。隻要靈覺開啟,無處不見上帝,無時不見上帝。

The Greatest Creator is everywhere. I see the Greatest Creator everywhere and all the time from the changing weather, the blooming flowers, the mature fruits, the moving of bee's nests, the bellies of pregnant women, the wedding nights, the gurgling water, and the texture of shells from my own eyes, witnessing the transformations through time. As long as we open our spiritual perception, we can see the Greatest Creator everywhere and at anytime.

這樣就引申出了一個令人驚顫的問題,我們如何敬畏上帝?
敬畏上帝不是一個概念,不能當作一句口頭禪,而要切切實實把敬畏上帝貫徹到我們的日常言論和行為中去。

This leads to an appalling question, how can we revere the Greatest Creator? Reverence of the Greatest Creator is not a concept that can be taken as a pet phrase. We need to revere the Greatest Creator in our daily words and deeds in a concrete manner. 

敬畏萬事萬物萬象就是敬畏上帝!
當我麵對一株小草,麵對一個昆蟲,麵對一件事,麵對一個人的時候,我清晰地看到上帝在一旁觀察我,我做得正確,就走向天堂;我做的錯誤,就走向地獄。

Revering all things is to revere the Greatest Creator! When I am faced with a stem of grass, an insect, a thing, or a person, I can see the Greatest Creator looking right back at me through it or him or her. If I react correctly, I will go to heaven, but if I react incorrectly, I will go to hell.

從中我發現了一個規律,當一個人對萬事萬物萬象懷抱真、善、美、愛、信、誠意識時,就走向美好,走向天堂,反之,就走向醜陋,走向地獄。

From this, I find a law. If a person shows their sincere, kind, beautiful, loving, faithful, and honest consciousness to all things, they will develop to betterment and go to heaven, if not, they will have ugliness and go to hell.

以上所言是不是事實,請讀者自己體察總結,我堅信你得不出相反的結論。

Readers can decide whether my conclusion above is true or not, but I do not believe that you will come up with any other conclusion.

更多我的博客文章>>>
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”