奉耶穌的名

來源: MaplewoodAle 2021-09-23 19:06:05 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7502 bytes)
基督徒每天都在說奉耶穌的名禱告。那麽耶穌的名包括了什麽呢?

眾所周知,福音就是我們的罪審判在耶穌身上,耶穌的義轉移到我們身上,因此我們就披帶了耶穌,有了耶穌的義(即所賜之義),也就是耶穌的名。具體說,耶穌的名至少包括下麵幾個方麵。
1) 神的兒子。相信耶穌的人都在神的恩典之下,不再是罪的奴仆,而是神的兒女。
2) 義人的身份。這是耶穌的所賜之義,神的恩典。
3) 聖靈。相信耶穌的人都有聖靈內住。基督徒憑聖靈和真理敬拜神和服事神,該隱的"土產" 神是不喜悅的。
4) 祭司。基督徒是君尊的祭司,聖潔的國度
5) 君王。耶穌是君王,基督徒與耶穌將一同做王。
6) 健康。耶穌代替了我們的軟弱,擔當了我們的疾病。

奉耶穌的名禱告,就是基督徒憑至少這6個方麵向神禱告祈求感謝,神從來都在聽義人的禱告。

下麵是相關經文
羅4:25 耶穌被交給人是為我們的過犯、複活是為叫我們稱義。〔或作耶穌是為我們的過犯交付了,是為我們稱義複活了〕
who was delivered up for our trespasses, and was raised for our justification.

約1:12 凡接待他的就是信他名的人,他就賜他們權柄作神的兒女。
But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to become God's children, to those who believe in his name:

徒13:33  神已經向我們這作兒女的應驗、叫耶穌複活了.正如詩篇第二篇上記著說、『你是我的兒子、我今日生你。』
that God has fulfilled the same to us, their children, in that he raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second psalm, 'You are my Son. Today I have become your father.'

羅1:17 因為神的義正在這福音上顯明出來.這義是本於信以致於信.如經上所記、『義人必因信得生。』
For in it is revealed God's righteousness from faith to faith. As it is written, "But the righteous shall live by faith."

加3:11 沒有一個人靠著律法在?神麵前稱義、這是明顯的.因為經上說、『義人必因信得生。』
Now that no man is justified by the law before God is evident, for, "The righteous will live by faith."

彼前3:12 因為主的眼看顧義人、主的耳聽他們的祈禱.惟有行惡的人、主向他們變臉。』
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears open to their prayer; but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

約3:5 耶穌說、我實實在在的告訴你、人若不是從水和聖靈生的、就不能進 神的國。
Jesus answered, "Most certainly I tell you, unless one is born of water and spirit, he can't enter into the Kingdom of God!

約14:17 就是真理的聖靈、乃世人不能接受的.因為不見他、也不認識他.你們卻認識他.因他常與你們同在、也要在你們裏麵。
the Spirit of truth, whom the world can't receive; for it doesn't see him, neither knows him. You know him, for he lives with you, and will be in you.

約14:26 但保惠師、就是父因我的名所要差來的聖靈、他要將一切的事指教你們、並且要叫你們想起我對你們所說的一切話。
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and will remind you of all that I said to you.

徒15:8 知道人心的神,也為他們作了見證.賜聖靈給他們,正如給我們一樣。
God, who knows the heart, testified about them, giving them the Holy Spirit, just like he did to us.

羅15:16 使我為外邦人作基督耶穌的仆役、作神福音的祭司、叫所獻上的外邦人、因著聖靈成為聖潔、可蒙悅納。
that I should be a servant of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, serving as a priest the Good News of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be made acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

彼前2:5 你們來到主麵前、也就像活石、被建造成為靈宮、作聖潔的祭司、借著耶穌基督奉獻神所悅納的靈祭。
You also, as living stones, are built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

彼前2:9 惟有你們是被揀選的族類、是有君尊的祭司、是聖潔的國度、是屬 神的子民、要叫你們宣揚那召你們出黑暗入奇妙光明者的美德。
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that you may proclaim the excellence of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:

啟1:6 又使我們成為國民、作他父 神的祭司.但願榮耀權能歸給他、直到永永遠遠。阿們。
and he made us to be a Kingdom, priests to his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

提後2:12 我們若能忍耐、也必和他一同作王.我們若不認他、他也必不認我們.
If we endure, we will also reign with him. If we deny him, he also will deny us.

啟20:4 我又看見幾個寶座、也有坐在上麵的、並有審判的權柄賜給他們.我又看見那些因為給耶穌作見證、並為 神之道被斬者的靈魂、和那沒有拜過獸與獸像、也沒有在額上和手上受過他印記之人的靈魂.他們都複活了、與基督一同作王一千年。
I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as didn't worship the beast nor his image, and didn't receive the mark on their forehead and on their hand. They lived, and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

太8:17 這是要應驗先知以賽亞的話、說、『他代替我們的軟弱、擔當我們的疾病。』
that it might be fulfilled which was spoken through Isaiah the prophet, saying: "He took our infirmities, and bore our diseases."

更多我的博客文章>>>
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!