如何健康科學的喂養我的孩子們體會之一

來源: MITmama 2018-08-06 11:14:23 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (27046 bytes)

????

As far as eating habits are concerned, my son is very picky and only likes to eat high quality meat. My daughter is not picky eaters and likes everything but is allergic to nuts. When they start accepting solid foods, I have to do a lot of research to find a diet plan that suits my timetable and ensures their healthy growth.

The fruit of avocado is a high nutritional value, containing a variety of vitamins, rich in fatty acids and protein and high levels of sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium and other elements, nutritional value comparable to cream, and even the "forest cream" reputation .

Avocado is rich in potassium, folic acid and rich in vitamin B6. It also contains a variety of mineral elements, including potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, etc., and also contains a large amount of edible plant fiber.

Here are some of the categories of their daily food:

{ Easy Smoothie  }

600 ml of dairy (milk or yogurt)

1 bag of baby food and vegetable puree. (This is a link to my favorite brand)

1 homemade processed vegetable puree, extra meal. Add calcium and milk to your baby. The reason for giving them a generation of finished fruit and vegetable puree is that the baby is easy to accept and can increase the variety of fruits and vegetables. The real secret is in homemade fruit puree

{ Healthy Tasty  

My homemade vegetable jam consists of three main ingredients: avocado, banana and steamed vegetables. Ripe avocados are very dense and nutritious. It also provides neutral intensive heat. Bananas contain potassium, fiber, and a little bit of sweetness. In addition to avocado and banana, you can add a variety of steamed vegetables. Such as pumpkin, sweet potato. Then add the right amount of milk, mix and stir with a stirring stick to the mud. All ingredients are organic.

Children like it, it can be said that it is not too tired to eat. Roughly calculated, little j is eaten more than 200 avocados before the age of three... almost one per day. And shown in the growth chart. When J is one year old, he will reach the weight of more than 90%.

WeChat public number : MITmama

Micro signal: ilyssa999 

Weibo: MITmama

Ilyssa999@163.com

更多我的博客文章>>>
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!