Our changing system

來源: elian 2012-04-12 19:47:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1000 bytes)

The changing pad is set on top of baby's dresser,where I stock some of her diapers and all her changing clothes,wash cloth,bibs,etc.. Next to the dresser are: a diaper pail on one side and a small iron cast table on the other side with a wet wipe tub,a hand sanitizer,butt paste,bottle of baby lotion. Everything is very handy. It just takes a small corner in the living room. We don't need carry the baby anywhere else to change her soiled clothes or wash her bottoms while changing dirty diapers. I also wrap and dry her up over there with a thick towel after bathing her. I put this towel in the dresser too. The dresser isn't too tall, only a little above my waist level.

My hu*****and used to change her on a coffee table. It was too low and hurt my back. For the first two weeks my surgery incision really hurt and my back sore. Glad this new system kicks in right away.I truly believe it's the most economical and efficient way to get the nappies biz done.

所有跟帖: 

很不錯,我家太小了,不能再買新家具了,要是再生一個就照這樣辦。謝謝。 -mewu- 給 mewu 發送悄悄話 mewu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/12/2012 postreply 20:47:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”