以前低估了Chat GPT,它寫的感謝晚宴的信真是楷模,麵麵俱到,不能更好了

來源: yzout 2023-09-02 13:06:37 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2207 bytes)

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]
[Email Address]
[Phone Number]
[Date]

[Host's Name]
[Host's Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]

Dear [Host's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for extending such a warm and gracious invitation to your home party. It was truly an honor to be included in your special gathering, and I had a fantastic time celebrating with you and your friends.

Your hospitality was exceptional, and I felt genuinely welcomed throughout the evening. From the delicious food and drinks to the wonderful conversations and laughter, it was evident that you put a lot of thought and effort into making the event enjoyable for everyone. Your attention to detail did not go unnoticed, and I appreciate the hard work you and your team put into ensuring the party's success.

I also want to thank you for introducing me to your friends and acquaintances. I had the pleasure of meeting some remarkable people and engaging in meaningful conversations that I will cherish. Your ability to bring together such a diverse and interesting group of individuals is a testament to your exceptional hosting skills.

Please convey my thanks to everyone who contributed to the event's success, including those who helped with preparations and those who shared their stories and experiences. It was a memorable evening that I will fondly remember for a long time.

Once again, thank you for your gracious invitation and for being such a wonderful host. I look forward to the opportunity to reciprocate your kindness in the future. Until then, please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything I can do to repay your generosity or if you simply want to catch up.

Wishing you all the best, and looking forward to our next meeting.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]

所有跟帖: 

它會編故事。上次怒氣衝衝的寫了個email,讓它改一下,它到好,改得那麽謙遜,那我還吵個啥?不發了 -MMMMM06- 給 MMMMM06 發送悄悄話 MMMMM06 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2023 postreply 13:17:38

下開訓反動勢力前請它擬個文縞。 -ozxlu- 給 ozxlu 發送悄悄話 ozxlu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2023 postreply 14:29:40

昨天俺碼了一篇“俄烏戰爭,最像三國演義中的哪場著名戰役?”。一個網友讀後,把俺的標題去問Chat GPT,結果如下: -爪四哥- 給 爪四哥 發送悄悄話 爪四哥 的博客首頁 (4301 bytes) () 09/02/2023 postreply 13:47:19

也就是多存活了70年,最後還一片降幡出石頭。。 -小二哥李白- 給 小二哥李白 發送悄悄話 小二哥李白 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2023 postreply 14:49:43

嗯,最後還是被吞並。。。 -小學同桌- 給 小學同桌 發送悄悄話 小學同桌 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2023 postreply 23:09:02

寫公文和論文,人類就不用再try了 -紫竹簫- 給 紫竹簫 發送悄悄話 紫竹簫 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2023 postreply 18:34:54

過了 -提問題- 給 提問題 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/03/2023 postreply 04:45:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”