我來回答幾個

來源: 蘿卜餃子 2020-04-26 15:30:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4522 bytes)
回答: 分享麵試中提到的幾個問題yezi19652020-03-17 19:21:21

在你回答上麵加上幾個點供參考。有例子最好。每個人都喜歡聽故事。

1.假如你的團隊中有兩個組員鬧矛盾,互相誰也看不慣,你作為lead怎麽處理他們的矛盾?怎麽做才能緩和Ta們的關係,使你的團隊團結一致?

talk to each one to understand what are the root cauases of the conflict, and understand  whether their conflict has negatively impacted project and productivity. Based on different circumstances, solutions will be very different. 

consider give an example. tell a story of how you help alleviate tention between two persons. 

2. 你在開組員會議的時候,怎樣好好聆聽每一個人的建議?如果他們的建議跟你的意見有衝突,你是怎麽處理的?

be curisou and open minded. use active listensing skills to reflect others' point of view, to make sure I truly understand them.  can use brainstorm to solict all ideas. it is really important NOT TO judge until everyone has a chance to speak up. 

如果他們的建議跟你的意見有衝突,你是怎麽處理的?--depends on who is accountable. If I have deligated the task to A, and A has different appraoches than me. As long as I believe A will complete the deliverable on time, A should make the call. 

3. 如果你有一個好的項目建議,領導不采納,你會怎麽做?

ask for more information, to undertand the reasons behind not resourcing my project.  

I could also ask: what is a good proposal? --this will help you to be aligned with your boss on what are the bottleneck and painpoints to solve. Generally he/she will have exposure to the bigger picture. 

4. 如果你apply了一個新的procedure取代老的,可是你的用戶不喜歡,你怎樣去說服Ta們去用你的新的?

understand why users don't like them. ACTIVE LISTENING 

be open-minded that users may have different perspectives than you, and there are ways to further improve the procedure. 

you can only convince them to change, when you are compassionate and receptive. 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”