回複:今天麵試遇到的問題,請大家幫忙出主意

來源: 雙魚座的貓 2014-05-03 15:48:46 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1278 bytes)
那個臨時轉正式的工作,由中介介紹 的那個,是合同工?

sorry Chinese input was turned off. please do not mind I use English.

If it is a contract job, by that I mean if you are hired, you are hired in a period of 6 months and its renewal is pending on satisfaction, then your agent is going to take a couple percentage of your salary for all those contracted research.

a contractor job means you are employee from that agent, not this company, and that agent can put you to different companies if you are rejected in this one after say 6 months.

in that case, in my company, it is not even allowed to apply for this contractor job without going through the agent that we purposely selected. there are many contracts involved to ensure terms like, if anything happen to that employee during the interview, it is the agent's problem, not this company you are actually working for. now that you worked around them, things like that become a grey area.

on a personal level, don't feel too bad. I felt most of the time, the people who do not have any authority will like to act that they have a lot. in your case it is the HR lady. your hiring manager will not think like that I am sure.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”