新人請教:保險公司不請自來的麵試

來源: 種菜的兔媽 2012-07-02 13:59:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2032 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 種菜的兔媽 ] 在 2012-07-02 14:04:04 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

在Monster上留了簡曆,才兩天就收到一封保險公司的來信,說是看上我了,邀請我參加麵試。我沒回郵件,過了兩天,他們公司的HR打電話過來,給我安排了個麵試。公司離家很近。但是,本人是有化學背景的汽車行業的產品工程師,和他們的業務一點不相幹,而且是保險公司,而且而且是不請自來的,我就這樣忐忑不安了。有經驗的人士幫我看看是不是騙子或者坑啊。以下是來信的內容:

感激不盡了!

Dear Regine,

My name is Kareem Aboul-Hosn and I am the branch manager at Bankers Life and Casualty Company, St. Peter*****urg. I came across your resume on Monster.  I believe you have the skills to be a successful independent insurance agent at Bankers and would like to extend an invitation to meet me and my management team.  Click here to accept meeting invitation. Bankers is a leading national insurance company who has been in business for over 130 years.  We help service the needs of the retirement market by educating individuals on the financial realities of retirement. Our insurance products help provide peace of mind and independence. 

Bankers is also committed to supporting the causes that affect our customers and their families. Bankers is a proud national sponsor of the Alzheimer's Association and since 2003, has helped raise more than $2 million for the Alzheimer's Association through our annual Forget Me Not Days nationwide fundraiser and corporate donations.

If you would like to learn more about Bankers and the opportunities we have available please click here to schedule a time to meet with my management team. The online process takes less than 2 minutes.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.

Kareem Aboul-Hosn
Branch Manager | Bankers Life and Casualty Company, St. Peter*****urg
W: 727-938-5999

所有跟帖: 

別去了,浪費時間。 -大寫2- 給 大寫2 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/02/2012 postreply 14:05:22

保險公司業務員,隻有傭金沒底薪 -胡說之- 給 胡說之 發送悄悄話 胡說之 的博客首頁 (60 bytes) () 07/02/2012 postreply 14:22:55

不去 -smile2- 給 smile2 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/02/2012 postreply 16:42:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”