來源: 863211 2024-04-10 19:17:41 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4526 bytes)

我母親在廣州移民簽證麵試後進入行政處理1年多後因為D員身份被拒,讓申請豁免。

現在寫豁免理由,請教8老師下麵理由合適嗎?(這些說明其實麵試後已經補交了,還有詳細的工作簡曆)

1.一直在政府部門從事一般行政工作,不是D內官員,當年必須入D才能得到這份穩定的工作,也不能退D,因為跟退休金和醫保掛鉤

2.現已70+早就退休

3.早年喪夫,一直未再婚,獨女在海外多年,一直一人獨自生活,自從新冠未能入境,希望能和家人團聚,孫女見過2次,孫子自出生還未見麵

4.身體狀況非常差,心血管疾病和焦慮症,還有先天性心髒缺陷,感覺一次小中風就會沒命,就想餘生家人團聚。需要出具醫生診斷書作為證據嗎?

-I give you some questions for you reference on the justification to your mother's Party membership when she applies for the waiver (i.e., you may include the answers of these questions in your justification):

You need to provide the statement in writing that includes the answers/information of the following questions:

1. Why did you join the Communist Party and when did you join the Party?

參加黨的原因和時間

2. How many Party members were in your Party Branch and what were the positions in your Party Branch (e.g., Branch Secretary, Propaganda Officer, Organization Committee Officer)?

你的黨支部有多少黨員?支部內有哪些職務?(比如,支部書記,宣傳委員,組織委員)

3. Did you hold any official Party positions?

你所但任的職務

4. Describe the activities at your last three of the Party meetings and your roles in these activities.

描述你參加的最近三次的黨內會議活動,以及你在這些活動中的作用。

5. How often did your Party Branch recruit new members and what were the requirements regarding the new member recruitment?

6. Which Party organization does your branch Party secretary report to?

7. Did you gain any education or standard of living benefits after you joined the Party?

8. To what degree did you accept the structure, goals, methods, and theory and practice of the Party?

9. If you terminated your Party membership, when, how and why?

(You had better provide the proof such as the letter from your branch Party secretary if you quitted the Party)

8老師,我需要請移民律師嗎?

-Your mother needs to file I-601. The I-601 waiver application process is notoriously complex primarily due to the high level of scrutiny these applications face when under review by an immigration officer. The process is emotionally charged, time consuming, document heavy, and extremely invasive.

So, you need to hire a immigration lawyer and had better find one who was born and grew up in Mainland China because this kind of lawyer is more familiar with why some people in China need to join the Party.

還是等豁免被拒,需要appeal時再請?

-No appeal available for this issue.

所有跟帖: 

I-601處理現在大概要多久? -Lisland_2013- 給 Lisland_2013 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2024 postreply 07:09:57

One year or more, case by case. -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2024 postreply 07:27:46

謝謝8老師! -Lisland_2013- 給 Lisland_2013 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/12/2024 postreply 06:39:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”