來源: 863211 2023-09-02 20:01:25 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3337 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2023-09-03 08:52:25 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 請教8老師關於弟兄姐妹移民小豬蹄媽2023-09-02 09:26:27

2008年提交弟兄的移民申請,期間他在國內多次搬家但沒有更新地址,我也搬家幾次但都在網站上更新了地址。等待的這些年他結婚生有兩子,幾年前離婚,準備再婚。自從2016年收到Approval Notice,就沒有了任何信息,他的Priority Date is 7/2008,有幾個問題:

1)目前我這邊需要做什麽嗎?排期有兩個日期,Action date and Filling date, 我這個Priority date怎麽查?

Check this link every month for F4 category:

The Visa Bulletin (state.gov)

If you find your I-130 priority date is earlier than the cut-off date on B Form (Filing date), then National Visa Center (NVC) will contact you and send you the instruction for the required documents and fee.

If you find your I-130 priority date is earlier than the cut-off date on A Form (Action date), NVC may send you the appointment notice for the immigrant visa interview for your brother and his family.

2)當時的申請材料寄出時沒有留複印件,現在如何補救?因為他第一個地址早就不能用了。

-It does not matter. Make the photocopies of the required documents by NVC and provide these photocopies when NVC ask you for them. They will give you the list.

3)移民局下一步有通知是以什麽形式通知?

-Normally, NVC will contact you (petitioner) by email. See my responses in your Question1 above.

4)P3包裹是寄給他還是我?我怕材料會寄到他在國內第一個地址那就麻煩了。-See above. He just needs to provide his present address in the DS 260 application for the immigrant visa later and that will be fine.

5)象我弟兄這樣情況請移民律師辦理會不會更容易些?

-Because your brother got married, had kids, divorced and plans to get married again after you filed I-130, I suggest you to hire a lawyer to help you after NVC contact you. It is a little complicate to request NVC to add his kids and his new wife into the immigrant list as his derivatives. So, a immigration lawyer will be very helpful. By the way, if possble, your brother had better re-marry the new lady as soon as possible (before NVC contact you).

太麻煩8老師了,請指教,謝謝!

所有跟帖: 

感謝8老師! -小豬蹄媽- 給 小豬蹄媽 發送悄悄話 小豬蹄媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2023 postreply 18:01:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”