性感女郎和酒店照片的“忽悠”

來源: beijingconnection 2011-01-19 19:04:27 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (14263 bytes)

轉自CNN。

酒店和travell網站上的照片向你展示了酒店碧波蕩漾的泳池,婆娑的棕櫚樹,誘人的海邊酒店大樓。但發表在網上的遊客評論則沒有這樣的誘人。

你可以在網上發現許多遊客抱怨酒店和travell網站上的照片十分有誤導性,很不真實。幾乎所有的遊客都曾有過類似的經曆。網上的酒店廣告照片實在是太有誘惑性了。沒有人能抗拒那裝飾豪華的房間,處女般潔淨的海灘,翩翩起舞的棕櫚樹的誘惑力。

但遊客們一定要注意,廣告中看起來象在緑洲中的酒店可能坐落在一個繁忙的路口邊;裝飾豪華的房間可能隻是一個普通的客房。

歡迎你走進廣告裝飾的藝術中,在這裏完美的設計,精選的角度,和仔細的剪裁可以把一個普普通通的酒店變成天堂或至少成為一個讓你訂下房間的地方。

Oyster.com有一個很受歡迎的功能,它可以讓你打破廣告照片上騙人的光環。你可以在網站上把廣告照片與網站人員在酒店拍的真實照片進行比較。

廣告照片和錄像可以通過技術對現實進行徹頭徹尾的改變。許多人認為廣告照片並沒有進行欺騙,隻是用了一點推銷技巧。但它們確實是不真誠的,因為遊客們最終會感到失望和被騙了。

下麵是被經常用到的一些技術:

1.從一個特殊的角度拍照。這個方法可以把那些緊靠安靜的泳池的巨大樓房從照片中除去。

2.為拍照進行專門的裝飾。房間中擺滿了美麗的鮮花,閃亮的香檳酒杯和新款的筆記本電腦。

3.放大的照片。可以讓窄小的泳池顯得很大。

4.性感的漂亮女郎在空曠的泳池畔撓首弄姿。讓你幻想會與她在酒店的池畔邂遇並產生一個浪漫的故事。真實的情景是你會看到滿池喧鬧的兒童。

如何防止受騙上當呢? 第一,察看那些發表遊客觀感的網站,象 tripadvisor  或oyster.com。第二,打電話去酒店了解你可以得到什麽樣的房間和服務。第三,也是最重要的是不要相信廣告上所看到的。

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>

Comment of the day: "OK, so unofficial poll: How many of you clicked on this article because of the hot chick on the cover link, skimmed through the pics, and didn't bother with the article? Be honest. OK, I'll start. I did." --1krr

'Sexy lady' and other hotel photo tricks

Whether you think marketing images are tricks or what happens when a skilled shutterbug does their job correctly, the story about resort reality versus image got a lot of people talking. Many of the commenters were photographers who spoke in defense of stylistic techniques. Check out some of the responses we got:

doonerist said: "None of the 'tricks' featured in the photos are trickery. Anyone who believes that the empty beach featured in the photo is what they will find at high season, midday, is too naive to travel. The Macy's looming next to the hotel pool? It doesn't affect the use of the pool. The tiny pool in Hawaii? You can always call the hotel to ask the square footage or gallon capacity of the pool, if you can't find that information on the website. And who expects a resort lagoon-style pool (which always have bars poolside) to be peaceful and empty?"

MCHammBohn said, "Would be nice if whoever took photo No. 9 remembered a few aspects of basic photography. It's horrible. I'm not referring to using a long lens to compact distance. I'm referring to the photo itself." cloud13 said, "Picture No. 6: My backyard swimming pool is bigger than that."

Some alluded to fast-food marketing. bluenile67 said, "How is this any different than McDonald's showing me a large juicy burger on TV only to be served a hockey puck? ... Honestly, I don't think the photographers should be blamed. Being one myself, our minds are automatically tuned into trying to find the best angle, eliminate clutter and only show parts of the image that convey the strongest visual message. ... Frankly, we should blame ourselves for continuing to be gullible at everything we see and hear through the media. Everything in our lives is just an illusion and every company in every industry over-promises and under-delivers, so why should some hotel pictures be any different?" amused2000 responded to bluenile67: "How is it different? A burger is less than $5. A 'resort' is a couple thousand."

Solar-powered 'smart' roads could zap snow, ice

Harsh winters cause problems when roads are clogged with ice and snow. Readers were excited about ideas for fixing this problem, for the most part. Some longed for flying cars, and others like NS151 didn't want the concept to spell the end of snow days, but most people were jazzed about the possibilities.

neptuneguy "This is a great idea. The price estimate is a bit staggering, but I bet that if it is proven to be effective and we decide to adopt it, we will build an infrastructure to produce the roads at a lower cost. I'm all for it if they can prove it will work." JAdams1776 responded, "I don't buy the economy of scale argument here. Sure, they might be able to reduce the cost significantly, but it would never be cheaper than an asphalt or concrete road. The cost savings from keeping the roads clear are more than offset by the increased cost of the road itself, and the interest paid on the bonds that fund said road. That's what often gets left out of these articles ... the cost of money itself kills small incremental advantages."

Several people talked about funding for projects like this. RSH wrote, "It's a beautiful and ingenious idea. Unfortunately, we have this ugly thing called conservatism which believes infrastructure improvements must be scuttled in favor of spending on wars and tax cuts for millionaires," adding, "And the snowplow or salt truck always drives by just moments after you slid into the ditch."

Will the world ever be ready for flying cars? oldsoldier52 said, "If they would just have given us the flying cars I was told as a child would be everywhere by now this would not be an issue."

Kelly Preston: Silent birth gave me peaceful kids

Scientology. The very word gets people talking. But with Kelly Preston's talk of the "silent birth" technique, intended to bring baby into the world in as stress-free an environment as possible, the chatter really started. Here's an excerpt from one particularly colorful thread:

LindsATL said, "Although I am not a supporter of scientology, I do believe that silent birth is a great way to immediately bond mother and child. What a precious and gentle gift to bring peace to the ears of a newborn in those first few minutes of life. I hope this will bring healing to their hearts."

Thomas in Vancouver replied, "Soooooo ... moaning, yelling and shrieking is OK, but talking during the birth would be traumatic and lead to a disconnect between mother and child. Gotcha!"

Some told stories of their births. Naomi said, "There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with wanting to give birth to your baby in a quiet, calm, peaceful way! Asking the nurses/doctors/midwives to accommodate that is not a wacky notion. ... This is nothing against those moms who need to yell during birth -- I have no judgment for you. But there should also be no judgment of those of us who want to give birth calmly and peacefully on our own terms. My first child came in under three hours and I ended up giving birth in triage surrounded by a bunch of triage nurses screaming like chickens with their heads cut off. I just wanted a dark, calm, peaceful surrounding and I couldn't have that. I only hope that I get to the hospital soon enough with my current pregnancy to get through the triage and get to my quiet room!"

Wendy said, "I screamed like a banshee during all 70 minutes of labor and delivery of my son. For anyone who thinks 'silent' birth is something normal, guess again. And by the way, mother and son have bonded quite nicely, despite the horrendous obscenities I yelled when he 'crowned.' I am unashamed."

YOUR TURN: Now that you've read what other people are saying, do you find that your views align with theirs? Think of this as a wishing well in need of your 2 cents. Post a comment below or sound off on video.

• 《玻璃城堡》 -- 由虎媽事件而起的聯想
  • “四十而不惑”
  • “從來富貴多淑女,自古紈絝少偉男”之我見
  • 北京日壇
  • 美國的結構性高失業率
  •  

所有跟帖: 

CNN link with photo 照片特別值得一看 -- 回複:性感女郎和酒店照片的“忽悠” -beijingconnection- 給 beijingconnection 發送悄悄話 beijingconnection 的博客首頁 (259 bytes) () 01/19/2011 postreply 19:35:12

回複:性感女郎和酒店照片的“忽悠” -asfasf- 給 asfasf 發送悄悄話 asfasf 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2011 postreply 17:53:39

回複:性感女郎和酒店照片的“忽悠” -asfasf- 給 asfasf 發送悄悄話 asfasf 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2011 postreply 17:54:04

check this line -- 回複:性感女郎和酒店照片的“忽悠” -beijingconnection- 給 beijingconnection 發送悄悄話 beijingconnection 的博客首頁 (158 bytes) () 01/22/2011 postreply 06:01:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!