8老師,請教您關於回美證說明的問題。

來源: oucruiser 2019-07-20 18:30:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2010 bytes)

8老師,我看了您給我發過來的回美證的說明,有幾個地方不明白,請您有空時看一下,謝謝您。

1. 回美證有2個地方說明,我感覺有矛盾

第一處 "You should file your Form I-131 no fewer than 60 days before you intend to travel abroad"

第二處“We recommend that you file Form I-131 when you are in the United States. However, you don't have to be in the United States for USCIS to approve your Form I-131 ad issue an reentry permit to you if your biometrics(photo, fingerprints) have been obtained"

第二處的說明是采集完biometrics後就可以離開美國,但是第一處又說申請回美證後60天之內不能離開美國,請問是不是必須同時滿足這兩個條件,也就是需要采集完biometrics並且要在美國待滿超過60天,才能離開美國。

另外,請問申請回美證後,多長時間會收到通知去采集biometrics?

采集biometrics的"Application Support Center"是不是每個州都有?(Application Support Center(ASC) to obtain your biometrics)

我不在美國,接收回美證的郵寄地址是否可以寫我妻子孩子的住址?

2. 關於是否需要辦理回美證

"What if Imust leave the United States before I can file a Form I-131 for a reentry permit?"

"You do not need a reentry permit if you will be outside the United States for less than one year. If you have been outside the United States for less than one year, you may use your permanent Resident Card(Form I-551) as your travel document."

今年8月份,我送我妻子孩子去美國永久居住,然後我回國內等美國工作的消息,請問我這種情況是否符合上麵所述的情況,就是說我的情況可以不需要辦理回美證,1年內用綠卡回美國?

所有跟帖: 

Reply -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (3058 bytes) () 07/21/2019 postreply 21:52:41

Thank you very much -oucruiser- 給 oucruiser 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2019 postreply 19:47:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”