8老師,請教您Eb1a的 Financial Documents的問題

來源: oucruiser 2018-06-05 05:09:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2332 bytes)

8老師,請教您關於 Financial Documents的問題,我看了Travel.State.Gov網站Immigrant Visa Process,我查找哪一項對應我的情況,但是我發現列出的前8項似乎都不合適。

1. You filed an employment petition (Form I-140 or I-526) and you own five percent or more of the business entity that filed the petition.

2.You filed an employment petition (Form I-140 or I-526) and you own less than five percent of the business entity that filed the petition.

3. The applicant you are sponsoring has earned or can be credited with at least 40 eligible quarters under the Social Security Act.

4. You are a U.S. citizen and you are sponsoring a natural or adopted child, other than a stepchild, who is under 18 years old.

5. You are a self-petitioning widow(er).

6. You are a self-petitioning battered spouse or child.

7. You are sponsoring a child who will become a U.S. citizen immediately upon entry under the Child Citizenship Act of 2000 (CCA).

8.All three of the following are true:

You filed a Form I-130 petition for your relative;
There is only one applicant on the Form I-130 petition; and
The income you are using to qualify is based entirely on your salary or pension and is shown on one or more Forms W-2 provided by your employer(s) or former employer(s).

我現在有下麵幾個問題請教您。

1. 我準備Financial Documents, 作者申請人,是不是應該對應下麵這種情況來填寫

If none of the above apply and you meet the minimum income requirement.  Complete Form I-864(上麵可以填寫全家信息)

還是應該填寫我填寫I-863 (The sponsor must complete Form I-864 ),而我的家人填寫I-864A (and each household member must complete Form I-864A)

2. 我是不是需要到單位開具收入證明,然後翻譯。另外,是否需要公證收入證明。

3. 我夫人是不是也需要開具收入證明,翻譯,公證?

問題有點多,麻煩您了。

所有跟帖: 

Reply -863211- 給 863211 發送悄悄話 863211 的博客首頁 (178 bytes) () 06/06/2018 postreply 13:04:45

Thank you,還有點疑問請教 -oucruiser- 給 oucruiser 發送悄悄話 (757 bytes) () 06/07/2018 postreply 05:59:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”