just came back. My opinions about Ketchikan

來源: 在水四方 2018-07-28 17:58:44 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1961 bytes)

Ketchikan: we went to creek street to see salmon (7/9), no luck. Now you do not even bother it since the locale residents say  that salmon season will be over by the end of July. We went to Saxman Village. $5 for the entry ticket , not expensive but all you could see are totem posts and two houses (only open to the tourist group; if you go there alone, sorry, you cannot come in). We went to Bight State park. What you see are still totem posts and one house (this one you can get in). You can take the bus (grey line) to both places. The bus fair is  $2 for each trip, or $5 for the day pass. The bus stop is close to the cruise dock. Later on the bus a local resident recommends that the misty fjord is really good. I enquired about the price at a shopping mall nearby, which is $199. It is not a bad deal compared it with the price on the cruise, $219. There was a long waiting line at a restanrant in the shopping center (very close to the dock), a guy from another cruise told me that his friend told him that the food was good. He joined the line but I did not.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”