Chicago is the only US city we make a pt to stopover

來源: Lvtotravel 2006-11-18 21:27:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1269 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Lvtotravel ] 在 2006-11-19 12:36:21 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
or particularly go for a visit.

You should try to specifically visit it in Summer - the flowers along Michigan Avenue are incredibly gorgeous, not to mention the parks along Lakeshore, and the Lincoln Park - the botanical garden and the zoo. There is another, much bigger, botanical garden just at the outskirt of town, wellworth the time to go.

I know you like plants and flowers, you would enjoy Chicago very much in Spring, or in Summer. I have never seen a city town center has these many flower beds and boxes, big one too.

Field Museum is definitely worth to spend a day - their regular exhibits are excellent, though the special exhibits not always good.

Take a river/lake cruise or better yet, an Archetecture tour cruise, to admire the well-known Chicago highrises at sunset.

John Hancock building offers much better view than Sears and you can go to the restaurant floor for a very reasonably priced lunch - just a bit more than the admission fee to the observation floor, but get the same, or even better, view. (night time is much more expensive, but not necessarily better view, imo).

It is very rare for us to plan a trip in U.S. to include a particular city in the itinerary - Chicago is the only one.

所有跟帖: 

Why not NYC? Another US city I enjoy greatly. -onMove- 給 onMove 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2006 postreply 09:04:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”