回複:又領教了幾位印度同事

來源: PlainMe 2011-12-30 21:26:11 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1055 bytes)
回答: 又領教了幾位印度同事chinomango2011-12-30 19:47:23

I worked with one idian - we worked on a common project but two different parts using a same approach, he would ask how I did it cause he had no ideas and then I told him....right after I told him my approach, he immediately told me that he did exactly same way or a very similar way except for blabla...LOL

another time, he remotely connected to the computer I used to get my work and modified it slightly and send to my manager....

another time, he made mistakes and I pointed the mistakes nicely without any consequences...but he changed the files saved on the network and modified the saved date and time....

another time, he couldn't handle the project but he told manager that he could so he had to make up some matched results....then he was so scared to be found out the faked results so he got a few white hairs because of that...

BTW, he was hired directly from indian office without any american degree but his smile is really sweet...

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't experience it by myself....

所有跟帖: 

他這麽多劣跡, 老板有沒有看出他是什麽人? -ExpectingMM- 給 ExpectingMM 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/31/2011 postreply 12:51:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”