Updates: How to handle this situation in the company?

來源: lao1dao 2009-04-09 07:18:39 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1267 bytes)
老婆原來的工作一半作技術支持, 一半培訓. 因市場變化, 她部門失去培訓機會, 她想學習新東西, 就要求更多的工作. 她的老板(DIRECTOR)當然不想失去她, 就幫她. 老婆有EE大本(中國), MA in literature 和 doctor in instructional technology, 公司有 e-learning system.看起來很match. 但manager did not take my wife at the first place. His boss boss (vp) gave him a hard time. So he might have no choice because it’s against company policy. Now the manager abused the company money, the secretary had secretary pay.It’s ridiculous that the manager takes his dept as his home. There is one more fact: this VP resigned just after he placed my wife in.

My wife reported her current situation to her original director yesterday. The director reported it to her boss (a different vp). Today they all are having a meeting with the new vp of e-learning system. There is a bottom-line for my wife, if she has to stay under this manager, she is going to resign. But we are opening for all kinds of suggestions and still working on the best solutions. My wife may try to take a position as a programmer if she has no other option.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

所有跟帖: 

讓當programmer就當programmer,先保住工作再說。 -sigma- 給 sigma 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/09/2009 postreply 10:19:44

what's the whole story? -bluevale- 給 bluevale 發送悄悄話 bluevale 的博客首頁 (171 bytes) () 04/10/2009 postreply 19:19:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”