My 2 cents

來源: Kaolin007 2009-03-02 07:51:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1810 bytes)
Based on your description, if I were you, I would probably reject the tempation to receive such a big sum of money.

If you were in following cases, I will suggest you get the money:

1. you have an offer from other company, a better one with bright future;
2. you have aimed to start a business, and this is the perfect time;
3. you are more than 55 years old, and have plenty of money for retirement;
4. you are such a technical guru, and you should not have any problem to get a better job

Otherwise, stay at the current job. Here is why:
1. 9 months pass very fast, and the money you get will disappear very quickly. Unless you have lots of savings, you will feel financial stress in half a year.
2. why go to 中東地區 to get MBA? Does you company not sponsor career advancement like MBA? they should share quite a lot of payment, and give you some time to finish it. I am quite confused here. Does USA/Europe have the best MBA programs?
3. If you ask company sponsor your MBA, they will consider moving you to a better position (company investment). As the VPR goes, there might be some great opportunities in your company and you can move up pretty quickly.
4. I don't know how technical you are in your position now. If you get out of some high technical job, it will be very difficult to get back in again. Even you did not accomplish a lot last year, but you are still in the business and getting to know what is happenning. After 1 year without doing anything in the technical field, you might finish yourself.
5. If you are young, you should build a career first instead of wealthy. keep the job means keep your career moving. Sometimes you are feel tired, stay in job will give you a hard push, which is needed sometimes (for me especially).

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”