我這兒有個答案,談到你說的這問題了

來源: DUMARTINI 2010-10-26 18:26:46 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1876 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ DUMARTINI ] 在 2010-10-26 20:26:13 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 這個可以可能~~ (你仔細看你的照片)mw!2010-10-26 13:42:47

是色壇朋友提供的

Bucking horses and bull are trained from a young age to buck. The flank strap is only an aid to enhance the bucking. A flank strap is a wide piece of leather with a specialized knot to allow for the proper tension to help the animal to buck.

Now the flank of a bull or horse is much like the point just above the hips on a person. Have you ever noticed that some people are ticklish and some are not? Well the same rule applies, some horses and bulls are and some are not. And if you tied the flank strap to tight then the animal can not move, it binds them, it hurts them and they cannot buck. If the flank strap is too loose the animal will not buck because they are not stimulated enough. No bull rider/bronc rider or stock contractor wants to hurt the animal. What would be the point? The animal earns the cowboy and the stock contractor money if the animal can not move or is hurt how can it earn them money.

Anatomically a bull or horse have no genitals in the area that the flank strap is tied to. As far as putting rubber bands, barbed wire etc around the genitals of the bulls. I would pay to see that because I have seen people crippled trying to do much less to a bull. As far as tying anything around the genitals of the horses. Again I would like to see that, because the use MARES AND GELDINGS there is nothing to tie to. They do not use studs/stallions for bucking stock anymore because they had the tendonsy of coming back to hurt the cowboy, they would also fight in the pens or the trailor and end up hurting or killing themselfs or a person. Studs/stallions have not been used in rodeo sense the late 30's.

These animal love what they do. They are not in pain. They are taught to develop a natural action. Just like teaching a dog to bark on command.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”