再訪北京-第一次經曆798藝術區

來源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-06-18 04:47:47 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4844 bytes)

After that big lunch, I headed towards 798 Art District to walk it off, for one, and of course, also to appreciate some arts:-).

From what I could gather from Wikkipedia, this area is a thriving artist community housed in old factory or military buildings.. Lots of galleries..

It was seemingly a very popular destination - a lot of foreigners and even a lot more Chinese..

This was the first picture I had here, taken by someone who was either Japanese or Korean.

I liked this mural..

I was very intrigued by this little gallery - the way its door is shaped and opened and the painting peeking through..

...and here is that painting..

The interior of this gallery clearly shows the industrial root of the building it's in...

Honestly I didn't and still don't know whether this is an artwork or an empty space waiting for artworks to be displayed..

Most galleries don't allow photography, and here are a few that were allowed..

A lot of people were attracted by this giant, and I suppose I was as vulgar :-)..

Sculptures like this would put people in jail years ago...

Another outside sculpture

And to conclude this blog is a self taken picture..

Thank you for reading..

請在這閱讀我的更多的博客文章

- 同一件上衣,十五年滄桑(真人瘦)(圖)

- Then Let's Get The Snack - 兒子幽默語錄

- A Photo Journal Of The Little Global Trotters (II)(圖)

- 小小畫家畫廊(Part IV)

所有跟帖: 

If art is expression, then implication of the 1st picture is the -Redfernbus- 給 Redfernbus 發送悄悄話 Redfernbus 的博客首頁 (11 bytes) () 06/18/2012 postreply 17:10:57

你是怎麽打出那個字的? -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 19:38:49

感覺lz活的真的挺小資的,嗬嗬 -叫我戴碩就好- 給 叫我戴碩就好 發送悄悄話 叫我戴碩就好 的博客首頁 (421 bytes) () 06/18/2012 postreply 20:50:56

Did I sense a hint of disapproval?:-) -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 15:55:56

no, not at all -叫我戴碩就好- 給 叫我戴碩就好 發送悄悄話 叫我戴碩就好 的博客首頁 (100 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 21:49:26

老毛左手握的是什麽? 有點象人腦? -灣月枕- 給 灣月枕 發送悄悄話 灣月枕 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 04:32:37

帽子。。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 19:37:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”