北京:憶舊在北大

來源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-04-02 07:20:05 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8300 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Gardenia_On_The_Bay ] 在 2012-04-04 20:07:01 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

I was debating whether to make a trip to Beida after my stop at 西單. Time was of the essence. However, the pull was simply too big to resist. I boarded Line 10 from 西單 and got off at the East Gate of Beida.

I don't know whether it was due to much change in the surrounding area or my memory was getting clouded, I could not tell which way I should go to get to the East Gate of the campus after exiting the subway station. I had to ask someone on the street to point me to the right direction.

It was just around the corner! The entrance is as unimposing as ever, just the way I remembered it perhaps minus the retractable metal fence, I think.

I had to show my driver's license in order to pass the gate.  

This building is right by the East Gate, but I no longer remember what it is for..During my years there, buildings like this defined the architectural style of Beida.

My memory lane turned out to be a bit rusty and in need of repairment :-). I was completely disoriented after I entered the campus. With the limited time I had, I knew exactly where I wanted to go - 三角地and Building 31. I asked for direction to the library from which my memory had more clarity..I know that the old library is no more...

From there, I went on my way to Building 31...

This should lead to the South Gate where I remember the ginkgo biloba trees lined on both sides of the road and fall foliage..

I knew I was getting closer to 三角地 when I passed the auditorium..I remember it used to be just behind 學三.

It looks like 學三is no more either, instead, it appears to be part of the auditorium now..Anyone out there still remember the and 小炒 from 學三 and the weekend dancing parties?

And here is the 三角地where so much memory was made!

The bikes are still shabby..Some things never change..

Who could forget this sculpture, especially for someone who lived in Buildings 31 and 28?

And finally Building 31. It has not changed a bit! Boys were still waiting outside :-)..

I told the nice lady at the door that I used to living in this building and could she please allow me to get in and take a look.. She did.. and I see that some things indeed never change..

The old 學二 is now specilaizing in dumplings.. It was one of my favorite, known for its pastries. 糖耳朵 and 糖花卷曾是我的最愛.I am already salivating while writing this..

The last picture I took of Beida, against the sunset and in really nice warm hues..

Line 4 and Line 10 got me back to my hotel just in time for my dinner meeting..

You are welcome to check out my blog at http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myindex/58070/

所有跟帖: 

煩讀英文的,免進。。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 07:21:29

在31樓和28樓住過的,不要錯過哦。。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 07:22:48

沒有在28和31樓住過的,也請進:-) -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 07:54:13

在46樓住過,去過28和31樓. -王醫生- 給 王醫生 發送悄悄話 王醫生 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 10:06:43

那有在31樓外麵等的經驗了:-) -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (22 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 10:28:20

俺住過28樓,LD住過31樓。 -蒙老鄉- 給 蒙老鄉 發送悄悄話 蒙老鄉 的博客首頁 (19 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 11:02:13

不是28樓,應該是22樓,南校門旁 -蒙老鄉- 給 蒙老鄉 發送悄悄話 蒙老鄉 的博客首頁 (34 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 11:22:52

住過幾天勺園的遛遛彎 -小尾巴- 給 小尾巴 發送悄悄話 小尾巴 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2012 postreply 05:49:54

三角地沒奶油味的大冰磚是午飯後的甜點,胡蔥餅我一頓能吃倆楞是把自己一個月內催肥, -小尾巴- 給 小尾巴 發送悄悄話 小尾巴 的博客首頁 (103 bytes) () 04/03/2012 postreply 06:01:19

哈哈。。學三的餡餅不敢多吃,怕長胖。。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2012 postreply 08:17:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”