新加坡國立大學研究人員控訴一個中國學者對她強行擁抱、網路霸淩

來源: YJWong 2021-11-07 08:23:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (418523 bytes)

NUS researcher levels ‘cyberbullying’ complaint against Chinese scholar accused of groping her

新加坡國立大學研究人員控訴一個中國學者對她強行擁抱、網路霸淩

Former director of East Asian Institute Zheng Yongnian. Photo: CUHK

新加坡國立大學東亞研究所前所長 鄭永年 照片來源:香港中文大學

By Coconuts Singapore

Nov 24, 2020 | 3:09pm Singapore time

https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/nus-researcher-levels-cyberbullying-complaint-against-chinese-scholar-accused-of-groping-her/ 

Coconuts Singapore 2020年11月24日

https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/nus-researcher-levels-cyberbullying-complaint-against-chinese-scholar-accused-of-groping-her/  

The woman who accused a Chinese scholar at the National University of Singapore of groping her said she has filed a cyberbullying complaint with the police. 

這位指控新加坡國立大學一名中國學者強行抱她的女子說,她已經向警方提出了網絡欺淩的投訴

Identifying herself only as Charlotte, she wrote to Coconuts last night accusing her former colleague Zheng Yongnian of defaming and “slut shaming” her online with the help of mainland Chinese compatriots. Charlotte said that she would take further action if necessary. 

稱自己為Charlotte,這位女子昨晚寫信給Coconuts,指責她的前同事鄭永年在大陸同胞的幫助下,在網上誹謗和"汙辱"她。夏洛特說,如果必要的話,她將采取進一步行動

“Since the beginning of Singapore Police Force investigation in 2019, Mr. Zheng Yong Nian via help of his close aids, overseas media partners and business partners have continuously made up and circulated defamatory posts to discredit, attack and humiliate me with ‘slut shaming,’ so as to reverse the fact and mislead the public opinion,” Charlotte wrote in her first official statement since going public with her allegations in August. 

“自2019年新加坡警方展開調查以來,鄭永年先生在其左右手的密切協助下,不斷編造和散發誹謗性帖子,以蕩婦之名詆毀、攻擊和羞辱我,以扭轉事實,誤導公眾輿論,"夏洛特在8月份公開指控以來的首次官方聲明中寫道.

She was likely referring to Zheng’s September release to Chinese-language media of what were presented as late-night emails filled with sweet nothings from Charlotte prior to her going to the police. “One kiss for you baby, on your small chubby face,” one read. 

她指的可能是鄭在9月向華文媒體發布的深夜電子郵件,郵件中充滿了夏洛特在報警前的甜蜜內容。"一個吻給你寶貝, 在你的小胖臉,"

“Among them are not only distorted facts and slanders from someone claimed as [East Asian Institute] colleagues and insiders, but even my archival information and photos … were leaked out and exposed online,” she added. Charlotte declined to disclose her full name.

其中不僅有歪曲事實和誹謗的人聲稱是[東亞研究所]的同事和內部人士,甚至我的檔案信息和照片...都被泄露出去,並暴露在網上,"她補充說。夏洛特拒絕透露她的全名

Zheng has admitted to hugging Charlotte in 2018 but not touching her buttocks as she alleged. An email sent to Zheng on Tuesday seeking comment had not been returned as of publication time.

鄭承認在 2018 年擁抱夏洛特, 但沒有像她聲稱的那樣觸摸她的臀部。截至發布時間,周二發給鄭先生征求意見的電子郵件尚未收到回複

According to Charlotte, her complaint of Zheng’s inappropriate behavior has been spun into a political conflict with him as the victim of Sinophobia.

據夏洛特說,她對鄭的不當行為的抱怨已經演變成一場政治衝突,而鄭被描繪成是恐中現象的受害者

She highlighted an exclusive interview Zheng gave to Chinese Phoenix News in which he said he’d given his accuser a “courteous hug.” It also reported another person who claimed to be an East Asian Institute staffer saying that Charlotte had “ulterior motives” and was “backed by Taiwanese and Singaporean anti-mainland people.”

她強調了鄭在接受中國鳳凰新聞的獨家專訪,他說,他給了原告一個"禮貌的擁抱"。報道還說,另一名自稱是新加坡國立大學東亞研究所職員的人說,夏洛特有"別有用心","得到台灣和新加坡反大陸人士的支持"

Charlotte said she didn’t regret going to the police.

夏洛特說她不後悔報警.

“Although I have been traumatised by bullying and defamations again, I never regretted reporting Mr. Zheng Yong Nian’s offensive behaviors to the police,” she said.

她說,雖然我再次受到欺淩和誹謗的創傷,但我從不後悔向警方舉報鄭永年先生的冒犯性的行為

“In this belief, I have reported abovementioned cyberbullying to the police and will take necessary legal actions after consulting legal opinions,” she added. 

根據這一信念,我已經向警方報告了上述網絡欺淩事件,並將在征求法律意見後采取必要的法律行動,她又補充道

Charlotte’s statement came a week after the National University of Singapore’s internal review concluded that Zheng behaved inappropriately on May 30, 2018, when she said that he groped her during an unwelcome embrace. The university said Zheng admitted to hugging the accuser without her consent, although it could not be established whether he’d touched her buttocks due to a lack of evidence. It also could not confirm that Zheng had placed his hand on her back while taking a group photo, or placed his hand on her shoulder and head when both of them met in his office.

夏洛特發表上述聲明一周前,新加坡國立大學的內部審查得出結論,鄭在2018年5月30日的行為不當,當時她說,她並不喜歡他的擁抱中,鄭也在強行擁抱她的過程中觸摸她的身體。校方表示,鄭承認未經原告同意就擁抱了她,但無法確定他是否因為缺乏證據而碰過她的臀部。也無法證實鄭在拍集體照片時把手放在她的背上,或者當兩人在辦公室見麵時把手放在她的肩膀和頭上

In April, the police issued Zheng a warning for outrage of modesty, two years after the incident reportedly took place. Charlotte had reported Zheng to the police in May 2019, a year after the alleged incidents occurred. She said Zheng “forcefully hugged me for multiple times against my will and molested on my buttocks, which made me totally blank and frightened.”

今年4月(2020年4月),警方在事件發生兩年後(此事件發生於2018年),對鄭某發出了嚴厲警告。案發一年後,夏洛特於2019年5月向警方報案。她說,“鄭違背我的意願多次擁抱我,並騷擾我的臀部,這讓我完全茫然和害怕”

Charlotte also shared screenshots of what appeared to be an exchange between her and Zheng in which she told him off for touching her bum that morning. He responded with an apology. 

夏洛特還分享了她和鄭之間對話的截圖, 她質問那天早上鄭觸摸她的屁股。鄭道歉了.

Zheng left the university in September and is now dean of the Advanced Institute of Global and Contemporary China Studies in Shenzhen, China. He has denied that his departure from Singapore had anything to do with the investigation. He also maintained his innocence as recently as last week, telling reporters he had given Charlotte a “consolatory hug,” noting that she seemed disappointed when he said that his daughter would not be in Singapore to meet her. Charlotte responded by saying he had “distorted the facts.” 

鄭在9月(2020年9月)離開新加坡國立大學東亞所,現為一間在中國深圳,名為全球與當代中國高等研究院院長。他否認他離開新加坡與此調查有關. 就在上周,他還堅持自己的清白,他告訴記者,他給了夏洛特一個安慰性的擁抱,並指出,當他說他的女兒不會在新加坡見她時,她似乎很失望. 夏洛特回應說,他歪曲了事實.

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]