doodling a plan

來源: leslieking 2022-03-09 22:10:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1694 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ leslieking ] 在 2022-04-09 20:50:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

add two 12 v, 100 amp each battery to power a 12 v refridgerator, Weboost, some lights, and of course phones and laptop.
the design is to install an isolator to control on and off in charging the battery and cut off to avoid draw juice from main battery for the truck. will have a bus to control a few zones to prevent fries.
battery tray will be fabricated to fit on truck frame.
will update the post when the plan is in place and working.

made it, 4/9/2022.  

all good. tested fine, votage meter showed isolator works, charger works, inverter works i just tested with my car reqair light, its as pure as the reguar 110v house plug.  

The battery tray is the most critical component of the set up.  It's customer made, a coworker fabricated the tray per tray size as none in the market, installing the tray was a hell as the space was tight, drilling thr the 1/4" thick truck frame was not a butter cutting.  The battery is 63 lbs, I had to jack it up while wrestling with installing the bolts of M8.  

Weboost is working.  

This is one of the best mod I've ever done to my truck.  happy with the results.  

所有跟帖: 

Truck camper的設置。再加一個電飯鍋就完美了! -indexguy- 給 indexguy 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/10/2022 postreply 06:19:58

done with the installation, I may test it cooking rice :) -leslieking- 給 leslieking 發送悄悄話 (86 bytes) () 04/09/2022 postreply 20:52:22

nay, tested system w a small 700w microwave. the voltage droppe -leslieking- 給 leslieking 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/26/2022 postreply 21:47:00

bought a 12v car refrigerator, still testing its use. secondar -leslieking- 給 leslieking 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/22/2022 postreply 13:22:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”