正經專業的Wheel Alignment是怎樣做的?有必要嗎?

來源: zhang88 2014-08-10 12:13:59 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1591 bytes)
Do You Need Wheel Alignment? How Is It Done?

Do You Need Wheel Alignment? How Is It Done?  
Do You Need Wheel Alignment? May be yes, may be not. It depends on the degree of Toe, Camber and Caster.
Second question is, if you do need alignment, what kind of package price should you choose? Because not all cars make the alignment adjustable, you may not want to pay the standard price without getting the benefit.
My car has over 150K miles & has never been aligned. The camber and caster are not adjustable by design. The toe is only marginal out of alignment, but in order to save my viewers money and time I decided to go through the professional alignment anyway. This video will show how the alignment is 
Second question is, if you do need alignment, what kind of package price should you choose? Because not all cars make the alignment adjustable, you may not want to pay the standard price without getting the benefit.
My car has over 150K miles & has never been aligned. The camber and caster are not adjustable by design. The toe is only marginal out of alignment, but in order to save my viewers money and time I decided to go through the professional alignment anyway. This video will show how the alignment is 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”