澳大利亞人的心聲:我們是澳大利亞人,我們的秘密武器是你們不會領悟的夥伴情誼。

來源: 黑色的公爵 2014-12-16 01:52:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3721 bytes)
一位名叫Jason Maggs的悉尼居民昨天下午在他的Facebook頁麵上發布了一篇日誌,他不是什麽名人,可是這篇日誌短短時間內就有近兩萬次轉發,作為一名平凡人,他在恐怖主義事件發生時表達了所有澳大利亞人,以及所有熱愛和平,不畏恐懼的人們的心聲:

我剛剛從乘上了回家的悉尼中線列車,今天車上的氣氛和通常周一下午我回家時很不一樣。

低頭看手機的人少了,而當你走過素昧平生的人麵前時,他們會對你微微地點頭和微笑。

在中央火車站下車後,我看到兩個穿著西裝的成年男士奔向對方,顯然他們互相認識。他們有力地擁抱著對方問候著“你還好吧?”然後他們都回答:“啊……這真是操蛋的一天,但是夥計,我還好,很好。”

在我回家的路上我意識到,在澳大利亞,恐怖主義永!遠!不!會!得!逞!我們不會被嚇倒,我們不會為此恐懼,雖然我們深深地為那間咖啡館裏的兄弟姐妹們擔憂。但是恐怖分子,你們永遠不會勝利,你們永遠不可能破壞這個國家。

為什麽?

因為我們有比你們更強大的武器。

它比你們的宗教信仰更強大,比你們的憎恨更強大,比你們可悲地製造恐怖更強大,比你們誤入歧途的暴力更強大。比你們,更強大。

我們是澳大利亞人,我們的秘密武器是你們不會領悟的夥伴情誼。(mateship這個詞翻出來好弱啊,mate相當於“Bro/Dude/朋友/兄弟/夥計/…”,澳洲人稱呼對方常用這個字,澳大利亞社會風氣所謂的“哥們情誼”是很難定義的。此處作者用澳洲常用語強調了這是來自澳洲人的表達。)

這是一個人們彼此成為夥伴的國家,我們永遠不會被一小撮沒膽的家夥所打倒。

在回家的路上,我終於明白,你們想在這個國家製造恐怖的行為,卻真正激發了這個國家人民的夥伴情誼。

你們真的輸了。

--
I just caught a train home through the central Sydney line. The mood was very different to my usual monday afternoon trip home.
Less people were looking down at their phones. As you walked past complete strangers they gave you a little nod and a smile.
As I got off at central station I saw two grown men in suits run into each other, they obviously knew one and other. They gave each other a manly hug and asked "how ya goin?"... they both responded with "Yeah... shit day but good, I'm going good mate."

I realised on my trip home that terrorism WILL NEVER work in Australia. We are not scared. We are not terrorised. We are gravely concerned about our brothers and sisters in that coffee shop. But you will not win. You will never be able to tear apart this nation.

Why?
Because we have a weapon stronger than yours.

Stronger than your religious beliefs, stronger than your hatred, stronger than your pathetic fear mongering, stronger than your misguided violence, stronger than you.

We are Australians and we have a secret weapon you will never have or understand...mateship.

We are a nation of mates who will never be broken by the actions of a cowardice few.

What I realised on the way home was that in your attempt to scare our nation you have galvanised our mateship.

You failed.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”