(5)講座標題:AI時代的真實自我:誰是真正的“Peter”?

來源: 2025-04-05 18:36:31 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

第五章 Chapter 5

 

“彼得”之謎:尋找真實自我的心靈旅程

The Mystery of “Peter” — A Journey to the True Self

 

一、誰是彼得?

 

1. Who Is Peter?

 

在演講開始的幻燈片中,我們看到一個問題:Who is the REAL Peter?

這個問題聽起來像一個謎語,其實是一個靈魂呼喚。

 

At the beginning of this lecture, we asked a question: Who is the REAL Peter?

It sounds like a riddle, but it is a call to the soul.

 

“Peter”不是某一個具體的人,而是我們每一個人內心中那個曾經純粹、勇敢、真實的自我——那個在AI浪潮來臨前、在標簽身份被貼上前、在生活磨礪變形前的“我”。

 

“Peter” isn’t a specific person. It is the part of each of us that is pure, brave, and authentic—before the AI wave, before the labels, before life distorted us.

 

我們每一個人,都是“彼得”,也可能失去“彼得”。

 

Each of us is Peter, and each of us may also lose Peter.

 

二、“彼得”如何被遺忘?

 

2. How Did We Forget Peter?

 

從童年開始,我們被不斷訓練“成為有用的人”:考好成績、進名校、找好工作、買房結婚、聽話守規矩。

但“彼得”從來不是為“有用”而活,而是為“真實”而活。

 

From childhood, we are trained to become “useful”: get good grades, enter good schools, land good jobs, buy houses, get married, follow the rules.

But Peter never lived to be useful—Peter lived to be real.

 

AI帶來最大的挑戰,其實不是替代,而是徹底暴露了我們已經失去了“自己”。我們活得越來越像機器,卻指望自己“不被機器取代”。

 

AI’s biggest challenge is not replacement—it is exposing that we’ve already lost ourselves. We live more and more like machines, yet expect not to be replaced by one.

 

三、尋找“彼得”的四個步驟

 

3. Four Steps to Find Peter Again

 

第一步:暫停——給靈魂留出空隙

 

AI永遠在線,但人類必須學會離線,學會靜下來聽自己。

 

Step One: Pause — Make Space for the Soul

 

AI is always online, but humans must learn to go offline, to slow down and listen within.

 

第二步:覺察——識別那些不屬於自己的聲音

 

社會、家庭、製度給了我們太多“應當如何”的聲音。你必須分清:哪些是“他們說的”,哪些是“我相信的”。

 

Step Two: Awareness — Detect the Voices That Aren’t Yours

 

Society, family, and systems tell us how we “should” be. You must discern: which voices are theirs, and which are truly yours.

 

第三步:回溯——尋找你童年時真正熱愛的事物

 

彼得藏在你小時候的畫、歌、夢想、幻想裏。它從沒離開,隻是你忘了他。

 

Step Three: Recall — Rediscover What You Loved as a Child

 

Peter hides in your childhood drawings, songs, dreams, and fantasies. He never left—you just forgot.

 

第四步:表達——讓“彼得”說話,讓你真實地活一次

 

寫一封信給小時候的你;創作一首歌、一幅畫、一段舞蹈。讓那個“你”再次有聲音。

 

Step Four: Express — Let Peter Speak, Let Yourself Live Truly Again

 

Write a letter to your childhood self. Create a song, a painting, a dance. Let that “you” speak again.

 

四、一個觀眾的故事

 

4. A Story from the Audience

 

有一位聽眾曾告訴我,她從小想成為藝術家,卻因為父母的期望去讀金融,如今在銀行工作10年,感到“自己早就死了”。

 

One audience member told me she had dreamed of becoming an artist, but studied finance due to her parents’ wishes. After ten years in banking, she said, “I feel like I died a long time ago.”

 

我問她:“彼得還在嗎?”

她流淚說:“他還在,他在我大學畫的最後一幅畫裏。”

 

I asked her: “Is Peter still there?”

Tears welled up. “He’s still there—in the last painting I did in college.”

 

她現在已經辭職,辦了一個AI藝術融合空間,找回了自己。

 

She has since resigned and launched a human-AI art fusion studio—and found herself again.

 

五、尋找彼得,是為未來做準備

 

5. Finding Peter Prepares You for the Future

 

AI將越來越強,它甚至會模仿“人性”。

唯有真實的你,是AI永遠無法偽造的。

 

AI will only grow stronger—even mimicking humanity.

But only the real you is beyond imitation.

 

彼得,不隻是“身份認同”,而是你與宇宙之間那條尚未斷裂的紐帶——當你找回彼得,你也找回了通向未來的門票。

 

Peter is not just identity—it is the unbroken thread between you and the cosmos. When you find Peter, you reclaim your ticket to the future.

 

六、小結:你願意重新見他一麵嗎?

 

6. Summary: Are You Willing to Meet Him Again?

 

“Who is the REAL Peter?”

不是一個問題,而是一種邀請:

 

請你,重新活一次。

不為別人定義的成功,不為社會期待的身份。

而是為那個從不曾放棄你、現在仍在你內心深處等待你回來的“彼得”。

 

“Who is the REAL Peter?”

It’s not a question—it’s an invitation:

 

To live again.

Not for success defined by others. Not for roles imposed by society.

But for the Peter who never gave up on you—and still waits inside, quietly, for your return.




更多我的博客文章>>>