小留張薇:2023年10月進入星巴克董事會

來源: 藍調 2023-09-19 21:28:39 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6018 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 藍調 ] 在 2023-09-19 21:33:58 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

中國是星巴克第二大市場。

張薇有豐富的經曆,查看中文網介紹。

Starbucks also announced today the election of Wei Zhang to the company’s Board of Directors, effective October 1. Zhang most recently served as senior advisor to Alibaba Group, and formerly led Alibaba Pictures Group as president. Zhang joins Starbucks board as its eighth director, following the election of Beth Ford, CEO of Land O’Lakes Inc., earlier this year. 

"Wei is recognized as an innovator and game changer, and we are thrilled to have her join us. Her deep experience, perspective and commitment to corporate business development will help guide us as we continue to grow as a global company," said Hobson. "Her addition to the board, combined with Laxman’s inspiring and strategic vision, proven operational effectiveness, and deep experience in both developed and developing markets, makes me confident that our best days are truly ahead of us."

Zhang spent more than a decade leading Alibaba Group’s international business and media strategy, most recently as senior advisor to Alibaba Group and president of Alibaba Pictures Group. In her earlier role as Alibaba Group’s SVP out of Beijing, she led teams and initiatives to grow the company’s corporate development, corporate strategy and social responsibility. Zhang has also served in similar leadership roles at News Corp China and CNBC China, where she led the company’s operations, strategy and business development. Zhang’s background also includes senior positions at Bain & Company and General Electric. 

Zhang currently serves on the board for Ralph Lauren Corporation. She is also a past board member of Los Angeles Sports & Entertainment Commission, Amblin Partners and the Jack Ma Foundation, among others. 

"The limitless growth mindset that guides Starbucks partners and business is impressive and has resonance," said Zhang. "I’ve been a Starbucks customer across the globe for decades. I’m honored to have the opportunity to work with the board and talented leadership team to contribute to the power, relevance and resilience of the Starbucks business and brand – creating significant value for all stakeholders."

Zhang earned her MBA from Harvard Business School and her bachelor’s degree from Seton Hill University. In 2019, she was recognized with one of the university’s highest honors, the Distinguished Alumni Leadership Award, presented annually to a Seton graduate for their industry contributions, professional achievements and service to their community. In 2020, Business Insider named her as one of the "100 People Transforming Business" and in 2019, she was recognized with an "Entertainment Game Changer Award" from Asia Society.  

"I want to extend a warm welcome to Wei, who brings essential experience in global operations, consumer technology, entertainment and corporate business development to the Starbucks board," said Laxman Narasimhan, chief executive officer of Starbucks. "I also offer my respect to Howard as he steps down from the board. As we go forward, Starbucks will continue our journey of investment in our people, our business and the communities we serve to deliver outsized returns to all our stakeholders."

https://stories.starbucks.com/press/2023/starbucks-announces-transitions-to-its-board-of-directors/

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/13/former-starbucks-ceo-howard-schultz-to-step-down-from-board.html

所有跟帖: 

厲害! 這個本科學校紫檀也是沒人提起, 不過它家發信都是很勤。 -Rockeymountain- 給 Rockeymountain 發送悄悄話 Rockeymountain 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2023 postreply 21:40:29

我一個同事這個學校的,後來去vanguard 了 -恒媽- 給 恒媽 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2023 postreply 23:29:11

New Jersey的一個學校。 -其樂無窮- 給 其樂無窮 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2023 postreply 21:43:43

99年就拿了Harvard MBA,怎麽會是小留。老留無疑了 -HappyWed- 給 HappyWed 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2023 postreply 22:28:20

Harvard 和Bain 一年shinning her resume, 典型的MBB exit 到corp. Dev. -Nebrasky- 給 Nebrasky 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/20/2023 postreply 07:05:35

Bain才一年,這就是撐不住了吧,好歹也得做個兩三年才能get到吧 -zipzoomfly18- 給 zipzoomfly18 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/20/2023 postreply 08:27:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”