Miss Me But Let Me Go" 想我 就放手
When I come to the end of the road 夕陽將墜的時候
And the sun has set for me 我走到了路的盡頭
I want no rites in a gloom-filled room 告別的儀式,不要在陰鬱的房間
Why cry for a soul set free? 別哭,一個靈魂就要自由
Miss me a little-but not too long 想我一點,就足夠
And not with your head bowed low 不要把頭深埋在(胸口)
Remember the love that we once shared 記住這份愛,我們曾擁有
Miss me-but let me go 想我,(就放手 )讓我走
For this is a journey that we all must take 這孤獨的旅程,
And each must go alone. (注定了)我們 要一個人走
It's all part of the Master's plan 冥冥之中的安排,(我們)全部
A step on the road to home 回家的路途,(就差這)一步
When you are lonely and sick of heart 如果你 傷心 孤獨
Go to the friends we know 就去找摯友(傾訴)
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds 做點善事 會讓你忘掉悲苦
Miss me but let me go. 想我 (就放手) 讓我走
原詩來源於:
http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myblog/49611/201604/813481.html
作者 無名