The Deer And The Stream Of Water

Like the desire of the roe for the water-streams, so is my soul's desire for you, O God.
正文

I love dumplings!我愛餃子!

(2018-09-26 20:07:06) 下一個

I love dumplings!我愛餃子!

 

I love dumplings. For me born in China, it is not just a kind of delicious food, It is like a warm friend. When I am happy, I will cook dumplings,that will be more fun 。When I was sad, I cooked dumplings  and my sadness would be cured. When friends are gathering together, I will make dumplings, and we enjoy the process of cooking dumplings together. Hey, friend,or it looks complicated, Please don't worry, this videos will tell you that you can do it.I wish you success!

我愛餃子,對一個出生在中國的人來說,它不僅隻是一種美味的食物,它還像是一位有情感的朋友。當我感到快樂的時候,我做餃子,它會更加增我的幸福。當我憂傷的時候,我會做餃子,吃餃子之後,我的憂傷得到治愈。當和朋友一起聚集的時候,我喜歡做餃子,並和朋友一起享受做餃子的過程。哦,朋友,你是不是擔心有點很困難,請不要擔心,下麵的視頻會幫助您。祝你成功!

https://youtu.be/qWkvFssMz24     English explanation
https://youtu.be/RhkkK1TgxcM     Hong Kong language explanation,No English subtitles

https://youtu.be/JgAbH2U4ol8     Chinese  explanation, English subtitles

When you learn to cook dumplings, listening to a songs by Teresa Teng may be a bit interesting, isn't it?

當您在學習如何包餃子的過程中,你可以試試鄧麗君小姐的音樂,或許更加有趣,不是嗎?

 https://youtu.be/ENHxj6FgMWg   

 鄧麗君小姐   Miss Teresa  Taiwan

Three representative songs

三首具有代表性的歌曲

0:00:01   甜蜜蜜 0:03:33   小城故事 0:06:14   月亮代表我的心

0:00:01  Sweet 甜蜜蜜

1.甜蜜蜜, 你 笑 得 甜蜜蜜     
Tiánmìmì, nǐ xiào dé tiánmìmì
Sweet sweet, you smile sweet sweet
好像 花兒 開 在 春 風 裏
Hǎo xiàng huār kāi zài chūn fēng lǐ 
Like flowers open in spring wind inside  
開 在 春 風 裏 Kāi zài chūn fēng lǐ 
Open in spring wind inside 
2. 在 哪裏, 在 哪裏 見過 你
Zài nǎ lǐ, zài nǎ lǐ jiàn guò nǐ 
In where, in where seen you 
你的 笑容 這樣 熟悉
Nǐ de xiàoróng zhèyàng shúxī 
Your smile so familiar 
我 一時 想 不 起
Wǒ yīshí xiǎng bù
I momentary think not up
(I can not remember at this moment) 
啊 在 夢 裏
? zài mèng lǐ 
Ah in dream inside 
3.夢 裏, 夢 裏 見過 你
Mèng lǐ, mèng lǐ jiànguò nǐ 
Dream inside, dream inside seen you (I've seen you in the dream)
甜蜜, 笑 *得 多 甜蜜
Tiánmì, xiào *dé duō tiánmì
Sweet, smile so sweet 
*得 : structural particle, used after a verb, linking it to following phrase indicating effect, degree, possibility etc. 
是 你, 是 你, 夢見 的 就是 你
Shì nǐ, shì nǐ, mèngjiàn de jiù shì nǐ 
Was you, was you, dreamed of exactly was you 
Repeat 2, 2, 3, 2.

0:03:33  【Stories of A Small Town】 【小城故事】
So many stories in this town, 小城故事多 
full of joy and love. 充滿喜和樂 
If you ever come to my town, 若是你到小城來 
you'll have a lot for fun. 收穫特別多 
A picture in your eyes, 看似一幅畫 
A tune in your ears. 聽像一首歌 
A wonderful world my town is, 人生境界真善美 
you can have it all for sure. 這裡已包括 
Talk about it, 談的談 
Rave about it. 說的說 
Stories are truly enjoyable. 小城故事真不錯 
Come to my town with your friends, 請你的朋友一起來 
Together we'll have a drink… 小城來作客 

 

0:06:14月亮代表我的心 
The Moon is My Witness 
鄧麗君 
Teresa Teng 
你問我愛你有多深 You want to know how much I care 
我愛你有幾分 How much I’m loving you 
我的情也真 All my care is true 
我的愛也真 All my love is true 
月亮代表我的心 And my witness is the moon 

你問我愛你有多深 You want to know how much I care 
我愛你有幾分 How much I’m loving you 
我的情不移 All my care’s unchanged 
我的愛不變 All my love stays true 
月亮代表我的心 And my witness is the moon 

輕輕的一個吻 A gentle kiss on me 
已經打動我的心 And my heart’s melted for you 
深深的一段情 So deeply we’re in love 
叫我思念到如今 I can’t cease to hunger for you 

你問我愛你有多深 ?You want to know how much I care 
我愛你有幾分 How much I’m loving you 
你去想一想 Give it just a thought 
你去看一看 Give it just a thought 
月亮代表我的心 See my witness is the moon 

Teresa had the aura for grabbing people's heart with her personality and affability before she even opened her mouth to speak or sing.  Once you heard her sing, you become a slave to her mesmerizing voice and a die-hard fan of hers for life.  We still miss her terribly after 23 years and that says a lot about her statue and her place in this world.  Acting as if a goodwill ambassador-at-large she had contributed mightily in getting people curious enough to dig into other languages just to keep up with her activities and happening in other places, let alone the tourism generated from tracing her footsteps - Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and even Indonesia.  A rich life well lived, albeit too short.  Quality trumps quantity anytime. --Woody Pulp

Woody Pulp yes  become a slave to her voice, but her voice has a healing effect maybe not a slave but a medicine to her listener. Also make every one  a die hard fan. Me too. Her life surely is a rich life, she has so many achievement and virtues, loves, i think no one can have such rich lives like her. Except for the life partner, she has everything a human want, but she also do shares awesome love to billion people in this world, as a human being she didnt have any regret to leave this world. Because she do a lot, a lot good things in her life therefore she would never have regret.--Finaliu Queen

 

 

 

[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.