3月31日淩晨,文章通過新浪微博發布聲明。至此,鬧了整整三天的#周一見#被當事人文章終結!
文章發聲明稱自己咎由自取,更表態“願日後再不負人”,隨後馬伊琍回應“婚姻不易,且行且珍惜”。
今天趁著新聞熱度還未散去,學習一下與“小三”相關的英語表達。
分手、專一、背叛和出軌等英語口語句子:
1、Why that two-timing!
為什麽那麽不專情!
2、 Don't let it get you down. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
別讓這件事影響你的情緒。天涯何處無芳草。
3、Are you cheating on me? Because I've been hearing some rumors.
你是不是背著我有別人?因為我最近老能聽到一些傳言。
4、 I would never cheat on my girlfriend. She is everything I want.
我永遠都不會背叛我的女朋友,她就是我想要的一切。
5、I can not live without you.
我不能沒有你。
6、It's more of a frustration than anything else.
沒有比這更令人沮喪的。
7、I'm glad to see you're taking all this with a grain of salt.
我很高興你能對這件事坦然處之。
8、I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and it's been hard for both of us.
我最近和男朋友分手了,這對我們倆來說都很困難。
小三用英語怎麽說?
外遇,背叛,小三,不忠用英語說劈腿那點事兒!
1)two-timer 劈腿;愛情不專一的人;背著愛人
2)mistress / the other woman 情婦;小三
He has a mistress in Paris .
他在巴黎有個情婦。
3)commit adultery 犯通奸
Will you steal and murder , commit adultery and perjury , burn incense to Baal and follow other gods you have not known .
你們偷盜,殺害,奸淫,起假誓,向巴力燒香,並隨從素不認識的別神。
4)adulterer 男性的通奸者
If any man commit adultery with the wife of another , and defile his neighbour 's wife, let then: be put to death , both the adulterer and the adulteress .
若人與一有夫之婦通奸,即與鄰友之妻通奸,奸夫奸婦應一律處死。
5)adulteress 女性的通奸者
If a man committed adultery with another 's wife he had to give his own wife to the husband of the adulteress .
如果一個男人強奸了別人的妻子,他必須把自己的妻子讓給被強奸者的丈夫。
6)unfaithful 出軌=having committed adultery 不忠
He spies on his unfaithful wife every day
他每天都暗中監視他那不忠的妻子。
7)having an affair 有外遇
After they separated , we found out she had been having an affair with his best friend .
在他們分開之後,我們發現她早已和兒子最好的朋友有了奸情。
8)cheat 背叛/偷吃
一個人在這個世界上最好的朋友都有可能背叛他,成為他的敵人。
The best friend a man has in this world may turn against him and become his enemy .
9)step out on 不忠
10)cuckold 與…的妻子通奸使其丈夫戴綠帽子
His wife had cuckolded him.
妻子給他戴綠帽子了。
11)concubine (尤指舊時某些社會裏的)妾,姨太太,小老婆。