2010 (96)
2012 (111)
時間的墓碑
But it tells her: "Thou hast endured long-suffering, but with boundless grace."
時間,讓一個英俊的小夥變得白發蒼蒼,
Time makes gray the hair of a handsome young man,
卻對他說:“你雖飽經風霜,但智慧非凡。“
But it tells him: "Thy days have been weather-beaten, but thou hast extraordinary wisdom."
多少次演繹,風韻才被融入生命的倩影,
How many times on life's stage, has thy grace mingled with life's grace,
多少次重複,智慧才被寫進曆史的遺篇!
How many times over, has thy wisdom been written into history's wisdom!
時光的隧道,留下了一串又一串的腳印,
The tunnel of time has left one string and yet another string of footprints,
浩瀚的星海,閃爍著一個又一個的光點!
As if one glittering light after another in the Milky Way.
我們曾手拉手肩並肩,走在同一條路上,
We who walked side by side, hand in hand, on the same road,
我們曾一次次一回回,有過同樣的幻想;
We who dreamt and dreamt again, yet the same dream;
今天,一起跳動過的心房又係在了一起,
Today, our hearts that once beat together, join again
手機的熒屏,正映出幸福和歡樂的時光。
In the fluorescence of an iPhone screen, where reflected are the joys of time.
哦!微信!請允許我放逐我平凡的想象:
Oh! Wechat! Please allow me to confess this humble thought:
這時間的墓碑,可是你出生時的模樣!?
Is the tombstone of time but the image of your conception?
For example, who is "We" when "我們曾手拉手肩並肩"
The transition to the phone is very abrupt. My impression of this poem: Time changes all, but those times become interlaced with life and history, leaving traces like footprints. We who walk and dream in life leave those footprints, in a place unexpected: the screen of an iPhone. WeChat, can I but confess this theory? That WeChat's creation is the tombstone, or marker, of times past.