Lesson 57: Miserable Experiences 悲慘的經曆
841. I’ve had a fever for the past two days.
842. I can’t wait to get out of these wet clothes.
843. This backpack is way too heavy.
844. We’ve been walking for hours and I’m exhausted.
845. My first few months at college were miserable.
846. I once had to sleep on the floor of a train.
847. I hate going to funerals.
848. Talking to my boss is pure misery.
849. He is a miserable little person.
850. This rain is miserable weather.
851. I was really sorry to hear that you were sick for so long.
852. It’s been a month and she’s still feeling bad.
853. The worst part of the illness is that you are always so tired.
854. My drinking got so bad that I lost my job because I got caught drinking while at work.
855. I couldn’t support my family while I was drinking, so I made the decision to sober up.