Lesson 25: Pessimism
361. This effort is hopeless.
362. Why are you always a pessimist?
363. I don’t want to hear any more pessimism.
364. The voters are pessimistic about the economy.
365. I’m a little pessimistic about our team’s chances.
366. Pessimism infects other people.
367. I’ve given up hope for this job.
368. I’m not very hopeful about the future.
369. Quit being such a pessimist.
370. I don’t think I’ll ever get a better job.
371. We always tend to think we’re done worse than we have.
372. I’m never going to get into a good college, so then I won’t be able to get a good job.
373. They fired me because the company is losing money and they had to cut corners.
374. You shouldn’t dwell on the negative things in your life.
375. I don’t think my spirits can be raised.