Angeles, answer me,
天使嗬,請回答我,
are you near if rain should fall?
大雨瓢潑時是否有你守護
Am I to believe
請讓我堅信
you will rise to calm the storm?
風暴來臨時你會平息
For so great a treasure words will never do.
但超凡的天賦話語怎能表述
Surely, if this is
當然,如果可以
promises are mine to give you.
承諾是我給你的回答
mine to give...
是我的回答…
Here, all too soon the day!
歎息白晝匆匆過去
Wish the moon to fall and alter tomorrow.
何時月落而曙光複現
I should know
而我該知道
heaven has her way
天堂自有真諦
each one given memories to own
其中載滿記憶的曆程
Angeles, all could be
天使嗬,無所不能
should you move both earth and sea
你能移山填海
Angels, I could feel
天使嗬,讓我感覺到
all those dark clouds disappearing...
陰鬱的雲團漸漸消散
Even, as I breathe
哪怕我的每次呼吸
comes an angel to their keep.
都有你們與我同在
Surely, if this is
當然,如果可以
promises are mine to give you.
承諾是我給你的回答
mine to give...
是我的回答…