正文

我的心是曠野的鳥,在你的眼睛裏找到了它的天空。

(2009-05-30 09:24:48) 下一個
  一次,我們夢見我們是不相識的。我們醒了才發現我們愛著對方.
  Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

  我的心是曠野的鳥,在你的眼睛裏找到了它的天空。
  My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

  它是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。
  It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

  如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麽你也失去了群星。
  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

  你看不見你自己,你所看見的隻是你的影子。
  What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

  瀑布歌唱道:當我找到了自己的自由時,我找到了我的歌。
  The waterfall sing, I find my song, when I find my freedom.

  你微微地笑著,不同我說什麽話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得久了。
  You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

  人不能在他的曆史中表現出他自己,他在曆史中奮鬥著露出頭角。
  Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

  我們如海鷗之與波濤相遇似地,遇見了,走近了。海鷗飛去,波濤滾滾地流開,我們也分別了。
  Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

  當我們是大為謙卑的時候,便是我們最接近偉大的時候。
  We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

  決不要害怕刹那--永恒之聲這樣唱著。
  Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

  完全為了對不全的愛,把自己裝飾得美麗。
  The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.

  錯誤經不起失敗,但是真理卻不怕失敗。
  Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.

  這寡獨的黃昏,幕著霧與雨,我在我的心的孤寂裏,感覺到它的歎息。
  In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.

  我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們。
  We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

  人對他自己建築起堤防來。
  Man barricades against himself.

  使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。
  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

  我想起了浮泛在生與愛與死的川流上的許多別的時代,以及這些時代之被遺忘,我便感覺到離開塵世的自由了。
  I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.

  隻管走過去,不必逗留著采了花朵來保存,因為一路上花朵自會繼續開放的。
  Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

  思想掠過我的心上,如一群野鴨飛過天空。我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了。
  Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.

  誰如命運似的催著我向前走呢?那是我自己,在身背後大跨步走著。
  Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.


  我們的欲望把彩虹的顏色借給那隻不過是雲霧的人生。
  Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.



  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
  夏天的飛鳥,飛到我窗前唱歌,又飛去了。 秋天的黃葉,他們沒有什麼可唱的,隻是歎息一聲,飛落在那裏。



  The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
  偉大的沙漠為了綠葉的愛而燃燒,而她搖搖頭、笑著、飛走了。


  The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
  跳著舞的流水啊!當你途中的泥沙為你的歌聲和流動哀求時, 你可願意擔起他們跛足的重擔?


  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
  憂愁在我心中沉寂平靜,正如黃昏在寂靜的林中。


  I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
  我不能選擇那最好的,是那最好的選擇我。


  They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
  把燈籠背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。

  Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
  休息隸屬於工作,正如眼瞼隸屬於眼睛。

  the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
  群星不會因為像螢火蟲而怯於出現。


  The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
  麻雀因孔雀馱著翎尾而替它擔憂。


  “I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, \'\' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.\'\'
  瀑布歌唱著:「雖然渴者隻需少許水便足夠,我卻樂意給與我的全部


  The woodcutter\'s axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.
  樵夫的斧頭向樹要柄,樹便給了它。


  He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
  想要行善的人在門外敲著門;愛人的,看見門是敞開的。


  The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.
  劍鞘保護劍的鋒利,自己卻滿足於它自己的遲鈍。


  The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.
  白雲謙卑地站在天邊,晨光給它披上壯麗的光彩。


  The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
  塵土承受屈辱,卻以鮮花來回報。


  God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.
  當富貴利達的人誇說他得到上帝的恩惠時,上帝卻羞了。


  Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
  使卵石臻於完美的,並非錘的打擊,而是水的且歌且舞。


  God\'s great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
  上帝的大能在柔和的微風中,不在狂風暴雨中。

  By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
  采擷花瓣得不著花的美麗。


  The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.
  大的不怕與小的同遊,居中的卻遠避之。

  \'\' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.\'\' said the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.

  螢火蟲對群星說:「學者說你的光有一天會熄滅。」群星不回答它。
  The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.

  小狗懷疑大宇宙陰謀篡奪它的位置。


  Fruit is a noble cause, the cause of flower is sweet, but still let me in the obscurity of the shadow of the dedication to do it cause leaf.
  果實的事業是尊貴的,花的事業是甜美的,但還是讓我在默默獻身的陰影裏做葉的事業吧。
[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.