怡然自得 為你鍾情

自在飛花戲夢,無邊絲雨人生,紫茶琴心相看,怡然小醉清風。。
個人資料
正文

【Inspiration】Cry on the shoulder。。。

(2011-07-12 17:53:40) 下一個

  If the hero Never comes to you  / 如果從未有過英雄,走進你的生命,  
If you need someone  / 如果你需要有一個朋友......   
    You’re feeling blue.   當你感覺憂傷的時刻;

If you wait for love   And you’re alone  / 如果你等待著愛,你覺得孤單;  
If you call your friends   Nobody’s home  / 如果你打電話給你的朋友,但是沒有人接聽...

You can run away   But you can’t hide  / 你可以走開,但你無從躲藏。   
   Through a storm and through a lonely night  / 盡管那場風暴,貫穿了整個孤獨的夜晚...
Then I’ll show you there’s a destiny  / 此時,讓我告訴你,什麽是命運!
The best things in life   They are free  / 生命中最好的東西,其實便是自由...

But if you wanna cry   Cry on my shoulder  / 但此時的你,如果想哭泣,請靠在我的肩膀上哭吧...

If you need someone   Who cares for you  / 如果你需要一個人,那個真正關心你的人,  
If you’re feeling sad  / 如果你正感覺很傷心。   
   Your heart gets colder  / 你的心會越來越冷   
   Yes I show you   What real love can do  / 我會告訴你真正的愛,會讓你與眾不同...

    If your sky is grey   Oh let me know /  如果你的天空總是霧霾蒙蒙,請告訴我吧~
There’s a place in heaven   Where we’ll go  / 我們將同去那個叫做天堂的地方...

If heaven is   A million years away  / 如果去天堂的路有百萬年之遠,
Oh just call me   And I’ll make your day  / 請告訴給我,我會與你同行,直至到達的一天。


When the nights are getting cold and blue  /  當夜晚對你來說變得寒冷和憂傷   
    When the days are getting hard for you  / 當白天對你來說變的越來越艱難。   
    I will always stay by your side   /  我將永遠站在你的身邊,
    I promise you   I’ll never hide 我答應你,我絕對不會無處可尋。   

    But if you wanna cry      但如果此時的你想要哭泣,
    Cry on my shoulder那就請靠在我的臂膀上,盡情的哭吧!









[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.