枯離巴木

離離原上草,一歲一枯榮,野火燒不盡,春風吹又生。遠芳侵古道,晴翠接荒城,又送王孫去,萋萋滿別情。
正文

中英對照學英文

(2007-09-19 17:58:58) 下一個
有一種愛叫做放手
There is a kind of love called letting go

深深愛上了這個有點壞又很可愛的家夥
deeply in love with a \'cute, bad, guy\'

我是個愛情的逃兵,但得不到全部,寧可沒有
I have to escape from this love because if I can\'t get the whole thing, I\'d rather have nothing,

心,如刀絞,痛,徹心扉,淚,流滿麵
有一種愛叫放手,為愛放棄天長地久
It\'s really painful for me. I cried. But there is a kind of love called letting go. Letting go forever.

親愛的,為了不傷害其他無辜的人,我把自己的心傷得那麽深
I don\'t want to hurt another innocent, that\'s why I\'d rather hurt myself,

你永遠不會知道,我有多麽的舍不得你
你永遠不會了解,愛一個人有多難,想要把你忘記又有多難
You will never know how much I love you. And you will never know how difficult it is for me to forget you.

再不會有人比我愛你愛得更深,這些你永遠不會了解
No one could love you more than I do, but you will never understand this.

忘了吧,算了吧,讓一切隨風而去
I wish I could just forget everything and just let go.

若幹年以後,人海中相遇,我會走向你,微笑著看你的眼睛,輕輕問聲你好嗎
Maybe after many years, if I run into you, I would smile at you and look you in the eyes and say, \'How are you?\'.

沒有他的城市裏,一切慢慢回複平靜
In a city without you, everything will go back to peace.

人生就像一場夢
Life is like a bad dream.
一個來去自由的女人 可以隨時到來,隨時離開
漂泊是我的宿命 直到遇到一個可以讓我停泊的港灣
My life is unstable and I hope I can just have the freedom to come and go any time I want until I can find a place where I can emotionally have a rest.

找不到可以愛的人 也找不到愛我的人 活著有什麽意思?
But I simply can\'t find it. I am tired and lonely. Life is meaningless without love.

活著就是遭罪
Life is suffering.

????
I am lonely and helpless . . . At the end of bad luck, brightness will come.

彼岸花
a lily, Beautiful Flower of Death, a symbol of sadness in China.

花落才有花開,有散才能有聚,若沒了那一份遺憾,又何來的狂喜?
Only when you have been through the hard things, then you know how to cherish things,

這世界上也許有多東西是沒有永恒的,就如這世界上許多的事情都是沒有結果的一樣,美麗的依舊美麗,輝煌的照樣輝煌,又何必去斤斤計較時間的長短呢
Nothing is forever. Not everything has an outcome or result, so just cherish whatever you have had.

美好的願望卻依舊在心底。是你的,遲早都是你的,不是你的,永遠都不會屬於你
Keep the hope in your heart and you will finally get what is supposed to be in your destiny.

????
If I love someone I will also love his shortcomings, I will be a good wife and good mum.
[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.