6年前的事情了。那時正在準備考G,想聯係出國;特喜歡張鎬哲這首《再回到從前》
試著譯成英文的,
如果再回到從前,所有一切重演,
If time regressed
and we revived an old dream
我是否會明白生活重點,
I wonder whether I could tumble to the plank of life。
不怕挫折打擊,沒有空虛埋怨,
Fearless of frustration and shock,
devoid of inanity and querimony,
讓我看的更遠;
I could get a far-reaching insight.
如果再回到從前,還是與你相戀,
If time regressed
and we still felt in love each other,
你是否會在乎永不永遠,
I wonder whether you do care about the eternity of love
還是熱戀以後,簡短說聲再見,
or say farewell laconically after passionate affection.
給我一點空間;
Give me more space time
我不再輕許諾言,
I will not make promise facilely
不再為誰而把自己改變,
and remodel myself any longer.
曆盡生活試驗,愛情挫折難免,
Even though going through the hoops,
living through the afflictions,
我依然期待明天。
I always outlive for hope.