個人資料
布丁豆豆 (熱門博主)
  • 博客訪問:
正文

上帝和我都很不容易,你別給我整砸了

(2014-08-20 03:18:29) 下一個

通常裏的爸爸和媽媽是這樣的吧。




但是,我們的爸爸有時候是這樣子的,叫我如何不感動!




Philip, I want to tell your a story.
Philip, 我想講個故事給你聽。

and like all good stories it starts like this...
象所有美好的故事一樣,開始是醬紫的...

Once upon a time, there was a father and in case you can't figure that out , that's me.
從前,有這麽個爹,以防你搞不清楚,這個爹就是我。

This father has a wonderful little boy. He was very happy.
這個爹有個很棒的小男孩,他很幸福。

Then one day, he found out his wife was going to have another baby.
然後有一天,他發現他的妻子馬上又要有另外一個寶寶了。

So I prayed ,“ Lord if it's your will...make her a little girl." And he did.
於是我祈禱,“ 上帝啊,如果這是您的意願,那麽就讓她是個小女孩吧。” 上帝確實是這樣辦的。

I was the first person to hold her in my arms.
我是第一個把她擁入懷中的那個人。

And I looked at her and said, "Lord, make her like her mother." And he did.
我看著她,然後說,“ 上帝啊,讓她象她娘吧。“ 上帝辦到了。

She was loving and giving and so good and so kind.
她有愛心,懂奉獻,好心又善良。

But then I realized I was getting left out. So I said, " Lord, make her like me." And he did.
但是我發現我漏掉了我自己。於是我說,“上帝啊,讓她也象我吧。” 上帝又辦到了。

She could drive a truck and a tractor. She could load hay and chew tobacco.
她可以駕駛卡車還有拖拉機。她能搬草堆也能嚼煙草。

Do you realize what you're getting?
現在你知道你將要得到的是個什麽寶貝了吧?

But at the same time, she was opinionated, emotional and hard-headed.
但是同時,她又很有主見,很情緒化而且很固執。

So I said, "Lord, that's enough of that! Make her like you." And he did.
所以我說,“上帝啊,已經足夠了,讓她象你些吧。” 上帝也辦到了。

He gave her the desire to serve people. She loves people. 
他給予她服務於大家的熱情,讓她愛護著其他人。

She gave her life to being a nurse. She's bought people back from the dead.
她不遺餘力得成為一個護士。她救死扶傷,

And she's held the hand of people who have breathed their last breath.
握住那些即將離開人世的手,讓他們安然離去

He gave her a heart for missions and she's trekked all over the world.
他給予了她一份責任心,讓她走遍世界

Pushed canoes up swollen rivers. Laid on the floor as bullets whizzed outside.
她曾經獨自推行獨木舟逆流而上,也曾經俯臥在地聽子彈呼嘯而過

So she could tell people about Jesus.
這樣她向人們傳遞著上帝的福音

But still something was missing. So I said, " Lord, make her happy."
但是,有些事情似乎被忽略了。所以我說,“上帝啊,讓她幸福吧。”

And she met you.
於是,她遇到了你

You see that look on her face? I never saw that, until she met you.
你看到她的神情了嗎?我從來沒有見到她這個樣子,直到她遇到了你

And I'm grateful for that.
我對此心懷感恩

Today I'm giving you the best thing I have to give.
今天我不得不把我最珍愛的部分交給你

And I just wanted to know before I do that...
在交給你以前,我隻想讓你知道

How hard me and God has worked to get her ready.
上帝和我是多不容易才將她準備好

So philip, as I give her to you, I don't  think you'll mind if I give you one more word of advice.
所以Philip, 當我把她交給你的時候,我想你應該不介意我多說一句忠告

Me and God's worked hard...
上帝和我都很不容易

Don't screw it up.
你別給我搞砸了


 我們都曾經是父母手心裏的珍寶,當你得到它,請妥為收藏,細心看護。
[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.