originalsoundtrack..."> originalsoundtrack..." /> Lesson 49 - Horrible Experiences - 博客 | 文學城
個人資料
正文

Lesson 49 - Horrible Experiences

(2010-09-04 15:32:16) 下一個

新英語900句之生活篇 Lesson49:Horrible Experiences可怕的經曆

450) this.width=450" onload="javascript:if(this.width>450) this.width=450" />
original sound track

721. I saw a child begging on the street this morning.
今天早上我在街上看到一個男孩乞討。
722. The car hit him right in front of me.
就在我麵前,一輛車撞到他了。
723. His arm was cut very badly by the fan blade.
他的手被電風扇的扇葉嚴重割傷了。
724. I was once beaten very badly by a robber.
我曾經被一個劫匪毒打了一頓。
725. After the crash, the doctors had to pick out glass from my leg.
車禍後,醫生必須把碎玻璃從我的腿中取出來。
726. I could hear the child crying all night outside.
我聽到這個小孩一整夜都在外麵哭。
727. Her baby was eaten by wolves.
她的孩子被狼吃了。
728. The fire destroyed our entire house.
大火燒毀了我們的整棟房子。
729. My aunt’s finger was cut off while she was working in a factory.
在工廠工作時,我姑姑的手指被切斷了。
730. The accident left him blind in one eye.
這次事故弄瞎了他的一隻眼睛。
731. I cut myself while fixing the lawnmower.
在修理割草機的時候,我割傷了自己。
732. He was on a business trip and was on his way home when the terrorists killed him.
他正在出差,在回家的路上他被恐怖分子殺了。
733. It was the single worst terrorist attack that the world has ever seen.
這是世界上最嚴重的一次恐怖襲擊。
734. I have two broken ribs, and they hurt when I move too much.
我斷了兩根肋骨,走動多了就會疼。
735. I managed to punch one of them, but I couldn’t take on both of them at the same time.
我揮拳打了其中的一個,但是我不能同時對付他們倆。

450) this.width=450" controls="ControlPanel" loop="false" autostart="false" volume="100" initfn="load-types" mime-types="mime.types" />
my recording on 2/27/2011

【生詞解讀】
1. horrible [5hCrEbl] a. 可怕的,令人毛骨悚然的
2. blade [bleid] n. 葉片狀物;槳葉
3. lawnmower [5lC:nmEuE] n. 割草機
4. rib [rib] n. 肋,肋骨
5. punch [pQntF] v. 用拳猛擊

[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.