450)this.width=450"controls="ControlPanel"loop="false"..."> 450)this.width=450"controls="ControlPanel"loop="false"..." /> Lesson 46 - Dangerous Experiences - 博客 | 文學城
個人資料
正文

Lesson 46 - Dangerous Experiences

(2010-09-04 15:30:11) 下一個

新英語900句之生活篇 Lesson46:Dangerous Experiences危險的經曆

450) this.width=450" controls="ControlPanel" loop="false" autostart="false" volume="100" initfn="load-types" mime-types="mime.types" />
original sound track

676. I slipped on some ice and broke my arm.
我在冰上滑了一跤,把手摔斷了。
677. The car accident almost killed my brother.
我弟弟差一點死於那次車禍。
678. She almost fell into the tiger cage.
她差點就跌進老虎籠子了。
679. That rock just missed my head.
那塊大石頭差點就打中我的頭了。
680. I almost didn’t see that bus coming.
我幾乎沒有看到那輛開過來的公共汽車。
681. He’s very lucky to have survived the war.
他在戰爭中幸存下來,真是幸運。
682. I’m worried about him because he works in a prison.
我為他擔心,因為他在監獄裏工作。
683. Mountain climbing is exciting because it can be dangerous.
登山有危險性,因而很刺激。
684. Steve drives too fast and takes too many risks.
史迪夫開車很快,太冒險了。
685. Ann was in the hospital for six weeks after getting hurt.
安受傷後在醫院呆了六個星期。
686. I was driving to work when a huge truck ran a red light.
當時我正開車去上班,突然一輛大卡車闖了紅燈。
687. I’m sorry you had to go through that.
我為你經曆的這一切感到難過。
688. There were always bombs and gunfire all around us.
我們的周圍總是有炸彈和炮火。
689. My stomach would have been full of butterflies.
如果是我,我心裏肯定會七上八下的。
690. I’ve never been so scared in my life, and my entire life flashed before my eyes.
我從來沒有那樣害怕過,我感覺我的整個生命曆程就在我眼前閃動。

450) this.width=450" onload="javascript:if(this.width>450) this.width=450" />
my recording on 2/24/2011

【生詞解讀】
1. miss [mis] vi. 未擊中;打偏
2. risk [risk] n. 危險,風險

[ 打印 ]
閱讀 ()評論 (0)
評論
目前還沒有任何評論
登錄後才可評論.