傳統項目一句話翻譯,沒有標準答案,各位的答案已很精準。我也湊個自己的表達,求斧正!

來源: 2021-04-16 06:35:50 [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀:

1. 英譯漢

For many of us in our community, this is the first time we are even able to voice our fear and our anger, and I really am so grateful for everyone willing to listenOne thing that I know is that many in our community are very scared, and I understand that. And one way to go through our fear is to reach out to our community.

對於亞裔社區的大部分人來說,這是我們第一次公開表達我們的恐懼和憤慨,我衷心感激願意聆聽的每個人。有一件事很確定,恐懼情緒在社區裏蔓延,我明白。而消除這種恐懼的一個方法就是向社區尋求幫助支持。

 

  1. 英譯漢

 

《夢田》三毛

 

每個人心裏一畝 一畝田    

there is a garden in my heart, a secret garden

每個人心裏一夢 一個夢    

there is a dream in my soul, a sweet dream 

一顆啊一顆種子           

a seed, a magic seed

是我心裏的一畝田         

is planted in my secret garden 

用它來種什麽             

what could it grow to?

用它來種什麽            

what could it grow to?

種桃種李種春風          

juicy peaches, sour plums, or spring breeze  

開盡梨花春又來          

full-blown pear flowers announce the arrival of spring 

那是我心裏一畝田 一畝田   

that is the garden in my heart

那是我心裏一個不醒夢

That is the dream in my soul